2016 4/20 Sale

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
logo_1449308675__47717.png

Happy 4/20 BakeSale! 20% off your order of $50 or over! Use code "420BakeSale" at check out

NimbusVapor

er9Jc2l.jpg

Wow. Day two of VapeExhale's 420 sale brings us a 20% discount on a tee shirt. Is anyone even a tiny bit excited by this<sigh...>? :(
I don't understand why its a v-neck, who wears v-necks? I deal with the general public on a daily basis and rarely do I see v-necks? It could be that I live in the northeast so maybe they arent as popular here but , honestly, if it was standard neck, I probably would have bought one.

Philreal187

Good Morning Everybody!

A few things:

First, we're hosting a 4/20 Sale. 50% off everything on JyARz.com today and tomorrow! Get'em while they're hot.

And, we are working on a new product category. If you would like to be entered to win one of our first working prototypes please follow us (@JyARz) on InstaGram. When we reach 5K followers and the proto is ready we'll randomly pick a winner to receive one new JyARz product. For now I'll just say we see an opportunity to offer the market a completely odor-free way to store, transport flower in an aesthetically pleasing, organized and convenient way ;-) We hope many (ALL?!) of you will enjoy this new offering.

Last, we are writing up the script for the launch of IndigGoGo campaign for the next larger size JyAR (this is separate and apart from the above new product offering). Looking back at this thread I haven't been good about predicting how long this was all going to take...I'm sorry to keep everybody waiting but we are now definitely and absolutely underway!

Thank you all for your continued support.

-Aldo

Half off everything at Jyarz today and tomorrow only!!

Also...

YPLyK3D.jpg

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
FYI: no working links on these - Dab Lab, Dab Store, Don Vape, Bake Bros.
maybe others...

THANK YOU for the sales alerts! Never heard of most these places, so lots of fresh head-scratchings and wondering...and "a small package of value will be coming to [me] shortly"

Happy 420, y'all!

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
FYI: no working links on these - Dab Lab, Dab Store, Don Vape, Bake Bros.
maybe others...THANK YOU for the sales alerts, I fully expect to be a happy guy!
Yup the only working links I posted are to lotus site and stickstones post IIRC. The other ones are just hyperlinked bc I can copy and paste from my phone this way.

Hope everyone has an awesome Patriots Day and an even better 4/20 Holidaze! :rockon:

ClearBlueLou

unbearably light in the being....
"Patriots Day"???
Is that anything like Confederate Memorial Day?

just wanted to make sure you knew about the links -
I was able to find my way around, so no complaint!

ClearBlueLou,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom