2 Vriptech 18.8mm bowl lower sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 spare Vriptech lower bowl sections in 18.8mm glass on glass. They're in excellent condition complete with O-rings.

I would like to get 25$ flat over PP for one bowl, 45$ flat for 2 bowls. Those figures include USA shipping and PP fees, and I am open to offers. I'm also interested in trade for glass, vaporizers, electronics, propane regulators, or anything interesting you might have. Don't be shy.

charliedontsurf,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Don't have a spare VHW to go with the bowls do you? :) Have you ever used the Magick Wand? How would it compare? How does the VHW compare to the hits you get with an Extreme Q elbow pack through water?

JCat,
Hey Jcat, no I don't have a spare VHW sadly, and if I did I'd keep it as a backup!

I owned the MW for a long time and liked it, but imho the VHW annihilates it in every dimension except durability and convenience. The VHW has a 100% glass airpath which produces far denser and more flavorful vapor and uses a venturi effect to get the best extractions possible. I regret waiting so long into my vapor experience to finally get a VHW, as getting it in the beginning would of prevented the purchase of alot of inferior vapes. All I really need at home are the VHW and a good log vape like the WW for when I don't feel like handling the delicate glass VHW.

I'm actually a big fan of the Q + elbow pack but the VHW gives denser vapor and is much improved in the flavor department. I'd be a huge fan of the Q all around if it didn't have the airpath concerns we've been seeing.

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom