2 UD compatible glass bubblers

Status
Not open for further replies.
For sale or trade are two American-made bubblers which are perfect for the Underdog vaporizer.

The big, silver fumed hammer bubbler is made by a friend who used to blow glass. 40 dollars paypal + fees and shipping. It is roughly 7.5 inches long. Lots of nice detail, very chunky in the hand, outside-in coloring so the fume won't disappear when you do an iso wash. This piece is rare and ideal for a left handed user because the carb is on the right side.

The small, sherlock bubbler was made by me, back when I used to blow glass. 18 dollars Paypal + fees and shipping. It is roughly 3.25 inches tall.j

Both for 52 dollars paypal + fees and shipping.

Interested in trades for musical instruments, netbooks, mp3 players, new-to-me vapes and other things. All prices are OBO and I'm happy to entertain all offers.

Ox0dO.jpg
NUB3z.jpg
NVAw0.jpg
6z98A.jpg
UoTa0.jpg
N8UgG.jpg
MuZjV.jpg
ByMqV.jpg
ByMqV

charliedontsurf,
Kind of surprised at the lack of takers...

Price drop to 40 + fees and shipping for the pair, which should be under 50 dollars shipped to your door for both bubblers.

charliedontsurf,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'll trade you the standard gnome I have for the smaller bubbler? I love the taste of the gnome but lighters are not something I enjoy dealing with. The gnome has barely been used but I'd iso wash it to perfection first (I'd expect you to do the same with the bubbler please :) ) but the gnome is around $30 or so normally.

Let me know!

darkrom,
I apologize for the double/post/bump, I only wanted to update the status of the items and there is no way to edit and of my previous posts. Part of the forum update was adding a time restriction to the edit function apparently.

The small bubbler is gone.

The big bubbler is still here and for sale for 20$ +PP fees and shipping, or all kinds of trades.

Thank you!

charliedontsurf,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom