2 HVY Heavy Glass Tubes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, that is true. I have a few things for sale here. It's not like I am dying to get rid of this stuff, but I will if someone wants them. I got rid of my Toro the other day. I loved it, but really didn't use it. It was up for a day or two when someone grabbed it for an oil rig. I turned that into a new Ion Matrix that I have coveted for a long time.

I have a nice Medicali for sale and my favorite Philpot, but if no one wants to buy them, I am psyched to keep them in the collection!

Tstat,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
I have a BC2010 lowrider that I would love to sell for something like an Ion Matrix, but im pretty sure its value would be almost cut in half :\

Cereal_MF,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Tsat, I'm still on the fence about the straight tube. I keep looking at it and wanting it. Do you think it would support the weight of the Solo without tipping?
Well, I tried with the stock straight stem, not happening. If you had a real stubby stem, possibly, but I don't think so!

Tstat,

bvrian

I will buy the straight tube for 50 shipped. Does it come with the slide for the price? I will pm you.

bvrian,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom