Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anasrzi

Taken from the RBT website, my patience is still strong having only just preordered but hearing this I simply can't wait to get my hands on it, so many people are enjoying there zions right now it's becoming pure torture.

Still we will persevere :nod:

Single Battery Update

Feedback from the initial Alpha unit has been collected

Beta unit #1 is in the hands of our lead beta tester with favorable result

The only anticipated changes are minor cosmetic items and final heater tuning

Given the simplicity of the single battery unit it is expected to reach full production along with the Zion

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
giphy.gif

natural farmer

I am entering a rehabilitation program soon, for legal reasons, unfortunately and I will have to abstain when the little bugger comes this way of the ocean but what a treat will wait for me when I graduate, right? I see this becoming a holy grail for many vaporists, I wonder how come the beta ones are not finished yet... Is this batch still shipped worldwide? Doesn't say anything about US only in the store...

anasrzi

I am entering a rehabilitation program soon, for legal reasons, unfortunately and I will have to abstain when the little bugger comes this way of the ocean but what a treat will wait for me when I graduate, right? I see this becoming a holy grail for many vaporists, I wonder how come the beta ones are not finished yet... Is this batch still shipped worldwide? Doesn't say anything about US only in the store...

Sorry to hear that, keep your head down and get thru the program then come back and experience this little beauty containing RBT's primo Zion tech inside ;). No it's still available for international shipping, I asked the same question before pre ordering as you rightly say it's says nothing about U.S orders only, I'd get it quick tho think it's just the first batch being offered out much like the Zion.

Soooo already pre-ordered the Zion and then I started reading in this thread andd oooo it's so tempting to pre-order one of these little guys.:evil:
I'm just wondering how it would compliment and or contrast with my future zion. I'm thinking they would be a deadly lil pair, but can't fully get myself to commit yet haha.

Are we expecting a price hike like the zion went through? If so, any idea when? Wanna know if I can wait till my Zion arrives to decide if the USB would be appropriate.

natural farmer

So should I be expecting a confirmation email from RBT or just run off the PayPal receipt for now? Im guessing he is just too flat out with manufacturing to do anything else at the moment :whip:

Edit:
Look @Copacetic fresh meat ^^^:goon::zombie::zombie::zombie::evil:
A couple of attempts to reach them concerning my pre-order were unsuccessful so I am guessing they have been concentrating on the Zion at the moment...

TheRobbo

I was flicking through the RBT site while FC was down and found this...

'Did you get my order because I only received a Paypal receipt?

Yes, if you received a Paypal receipt we have your order. An email will be sent soon that will have your serial number on it so that you can track when your Zion ships. USPS tracking numbers will be emailed to you once we ship your Zion.'

I guess this also applies to the USB and answers my earlier question pretty well.

TheRobbo

Man it's too quiet in here :zzz:

So I thought I would unashamedly bump @MrPeanut and beg:bowdown: for some photos or even... dare I say it video? I know you had account issues at imgur but I musssst seeeeesssss the precioussssss! :freak:

Maybe it is so good that since he got it he just cant seem to find his face and doesn't want to come out into public :science:

MrPeanut

Zion, stealing faces since 2015
Sorry folks I did not forget you. Had a very rough week medically. Slowly getting back on track. Killer was working great. He had an accident though. I busted the positive battery terminal being an impatient fucking brute. Thankfully Evangeline is still here purrrrrrr'ing like a kitten. Hopefully I will be visiting RBT Labs this weekend for repairs so we can get back in the field.

A few observations coming from the Zion:

I carried Evangeline all over for a year. In a cargo pocket, the boat, quad, truck, tractor, mower and snowmachine. It is a bit big but I pulled stealth hits off in restaurants, a doctor's office and the movie theater without issues. Killer takes that too an entirely new level. The single battery unit is a traveling champ! Zion's junk in the trunk made me self conscious occasionally especially traveling. I ride around with Killer like a rockstar!

It does take a few tries to truly understand that YOU are the regulator for the device. On fresh batteries the speed and heat is insane! As battery life depletes obviously you have to adjust the amount of time your ride the button.

I would also note that it is VERY easy to detect the point in the battery where it just is not going to push vapor anymore. I do not have a voltmeter but Killer stops putting vapor out and has two full lights left on the charger still. That is probably good news to the battery brigade. Killer does not eat them down to nothing. I am still getting on average 5-6 stems per charge. Sorry not going to get all crazy and measure and weigh material. Just not me folks. I grind this stuff, suck it up into the stem and vape it. That is it. I don't mess with basket style screens or moving them. No water toys and I
set that shit and forget it.

Pics will come when I can. Sorry I do not do videos ;) Maybe RBT will make another video when I visit as he does not even have a single battery unit of his own to try yet.

I am still going to use the term Zion killer. No joke!

Copacetic

Jealousy and anticipation are duking it out at the front of the pack here Mr P.
I'm starting to think that one pre-order isn't enough :haw:

Sorry to hear you've not been well, please forgive our impatient demands for vape pr0n.
I wish you a speedy and full recovery.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Still a ways down the road for sure but expect me to put out some videos when i recieve a single battery beta...

I don't think the rest of the beta team is as comfortable doing so as i am. Cloud videos to come eventually. Cheers.

bounce5

Sorry folks I did not forget you. Had a very rough week medically. Slowly getting back on track. Killer was working great. He had an accident though. I busted the positive battery terminal being an impatient fucking brute. Thankfully Evangeline is still here purrrrrrr'ing like a kitten. Hopefully I will be visiting RBT Labs this weekend for repairs so we can get back in the field.

A few observations coming from the Zion:

I carried Evangeline all over for a year. In a cargo pocket, the boat, quad, truck, tractor, mower and snowmachine. It is a bit big but I pulled stealth hits off in restaurants, a doctor's office and the movie theater without issues. Killer takes that too an entirely new level. The single battery unit is a traveling champ! Zion's junk in the trunk made me self conscious occasionally especially traveling. I ride around with Killer like a rockstar!

It does take a few tries to truly understand that YOU are the regulator for the device. On fresh batteries the speed and heat is insane! As battery life depletes obviously you have to adjust the amount of time your ride the button.

I would also note that it is VERY easy to detect the point in the battery where it just is not going to push vapor anymore. I do not have a voltmeter but Killer stops putting vapor out and has two full lights left on the charger still. That is probably good news to the battery brigade. Killer does not eat them down to nothing. I am still getting on average 5-6 stems per charge. Sorry not going to get all crazy and measure and weigh material. Just not me folks. I grind this stuff, suck it up into the stem and vape it. That is it. I don't mess with basket style screens or moving them. No water toys and I
set that shit and forget it.

Pics will come when I can. Sorry I do not do videos ;) Maybe RBT will make another video when I visit as he does not even have a single battery unit of his own to try yet.

I am still going to use the term Zion killer. No joke!

You don't do videos. You are the only guy with a Zion Ion and you don't do videos...

bounce5

@MrPeanut Until you begged RBT labs to make you a USB - they didn't do the USB...they made an exception for you. On that note...we beg of you @MrPeanut pleeeaaase make an exception for us, in the same way that it was made for you, and make us a video or have someone make one with your USB. I beg you....please have mercy....

Last edited:

MrPeanut

Zion, stealing faces since 2015
Spent some hours in the lab with RBT this evening. I think he will be making changes in the air intake location and size. Talked about a possible lock for the stem he had several cool ideas I cannot wait to see what he comes up with. He made me some REALLY short stems to make the unit more stealth. I like it and have not noticed any major changes in vapor quality or heat of the hits. I think he will be taking a bit of wood away to make it more ergo and he will definitely changing the positive terminal configuration. I think my connection was weak because Killer has more power than before which means you have to let off the button even sooner. No lies you hold the button too long and you are charring or combusting. I think he is going to tone it down a bit with the next revisions. He will be back at Zion manufacturing all weekend. 18650 SBU now has a name. Anyone that can figure it out wins.... the satisfaction of figuring it out :) Happy vaping.
4t1ynun.png

yzhBQnX.jpg

P2LOupv.jpg

@bounce5, I am sorry there will never be a video of me on the interwebs with my permission lol. I am sorry I am not letting anyone play with my SBU either. I am a selfish bastard ;) Maybe when RBT gets another break from Zion building he will make a video for you. I think I jumped the gun when I called this a beta unit. This is a big brother alpha unit to the 10mm 18350 that he made me for my birthday last year.

Last edited:

Copacetic

Thanks Mr P :clap:

Have you called it.....Rosebud!?
Lightning bolt?!

Wait, are we guessing the name of your personal unit, or the entire SBU line?

Copacetic,
Reactions: vapen00b

anasrzi

See I'm glad you mr peanut have been around to RBT's place to work thru any wrinkles you come arcoss goes to show the in depth way you all do your R and D, if something need tweaking you simoly find a solution that should work, test that the proceed from there (pity other manufactures don't do the same in certain circles). Making it more ergo is one thing I thought of I don't mind a more blocky feel but having a little curve in the palm would be nice.

No idea on that name you've come up with, could be your name in Sanskrit for all I know :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom