• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I think it is too early to know. Depends a lot on how much time the rollout of Zion takes and that is just beginning. I would bet, however, that the price will go up again before RBT is ready to ship production models of this guy. But that is still a long way off...

Remember, RBT is doing most of this work himself, and he has a day job... :)

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
I think it is too early to know. Depends a lot on how much time the rollout of Zion takes and that is just beginning. I would bet, however, that the price will go up again before RBT is ready to ship production models of this guy. But that is still a long way off...

Remember, RBT is doing most of this work himself, and he has a day job... :)
Cool, thanks for the info. I'm gonna go back and read all these threads on Zion and get current on their vapes. I tried to buy this one or reserve it just to see but wouldn't let me do so.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Cart seems to be working OK for me. Was able to add item etc. I didn't check out, however, but I did get to the final screen...

Wait, I'm sorry, I take it back. I was trying to buy TOD. This one stops me "This item is not available at this time.". I'll PM RBT...

Last edited:

smutman

SmutmanMDCXX
Cart seems to be working OK for me. Was able to add item etc. I didn't check out, however, but I did get to the final screen...
I will try again, thanks

Edit: on their webstore for this vape it says "This item is not available at this time." when you hit "add to cart"

smutman,
Reactions: cybrguy

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
This unit is our Simplest offering in that we want a zero electronics offering that we can provide to customers in the $100 price point range.

I can't say I won't be disappointed if there is another price increase. It may put potential customers off.
I will pay whatever it will be. I didn't jump in earlier and still haven't. I can wait.
I would rather wait and see the new 18mm version then make the decision. It's that fukin TOD that's screwed with my rational thinking. Even tho I am, now, on top of battery management extra time between swaps does appeal.
The only way the single would compete is either a 26650 or parallel 18650's which would mean I would have to take it to bits. I may be wrong.
Hopefully we will see where this unit is going when RBT is happy with Zion production.
I sort of knew this was a single handed operation and fully appreciate delays.
@smutman I think it depends how you gain access to the site my Android tablet doesn't work but my PC does.

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@MrPeanut Chrome browser on what? Just tried Chrome on my tablet and still no joy. Perhaps it's android related?

phattpiggie,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
It seems to be working now. Touched by an angel...

Using FireFox on Windows. It clearly wasn't working before. Ergo, the angel.

And, btw, the price increase I am suggesting may occur is when PREorders change to orders. And I am only guessing based on past behavior.

Last edited:
cybrguy,
Reactions: VegNVape

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Tried a few times and no joy. No fotos and nothing gets added to the cart. Refresh not making any difference.

phattpiggie,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
No idea won't work on my tablet in any browser but perfectly alright on PC in same ones.

phattpiggie,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@cybrguy my bank account usually has jack shit to say for itself. I keep my money under the mattress:lol:

Edit. Just been thinking, as you do, about the LED's and stealth. It's difficult to find a happy medium. It's usually to dim in sunlight and to bright in the dark and some you just can't cover properly with a digit.
So I did this
1LvL7zz.jpg

If for instance the fiber optic was set down in a hole in the UrS body. Unless it was in very direct sunlight the end glow should be in shadow which would mean once you knew where to look you would notice a hole being lit from below. Just a dark spot when not lit. Then if needed the hole could be covered with a finger or thumb and no light would escape. The other end of the cable would just need fixing to the LED and heat shrinking to stop light escaping. I quite like the on/off LED the 18mm has now but just a thought for future plans or customization.

Last edited:

srama21

Monotonous Botanist
First 50 units receive lifetime warranties, but what after that? Is it a 3 year warranty or is it TBD?

srama21,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
What's the word on when this ships?

The design isn't even done yet. There are a couple of prototypes (I have one) but the design is on hold until production Zions are flowing. If @RastaBuddhaTao follows the same development path then you won't see one of these until some time next year, unless you manage to get a beta unit. We might see those before year's end, but nothing is certain.

This would be a good time to remind everyone that our rules do not permit asking to become a beta tester.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom