Discontinued The RBT Milaana (unregulated single 18650)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I finally ordered one of these! Sounds like it might arrive before my GH now...

Is this unit going to have a name of its own??

Yeah still TBD, for now they're just manual unregulated variations on the Zion, so still part of that family, so maybe Zion-subname...

@TheDudeNextDoor i can totally sympathize with that, that out and about photo is perfect...

hippogriff

I'd been sitting on the idea of doing a wood rebody & glass path on my FM Mini w/ a similar form factor to this, waiting for my Grasshopper to show up first, cause I didn't feel like going back to the MFLB (and that sums up my vape experience pretty well - I'm good w/ a magic flight, just tired of the particulars), always nice to be freed of another project by finding someone already nailing it.

darkrom

Great Scott!
So if I order this single when does it ship? I'm impatiently waiting on my zion and pumped enough to order this, IF it comes before the zion. Once the zion ships I'd rarely use this other than "stealth missions" I'm guessing. I need to order batteries for the zion, so I'm waiting to see how long it would take to get this or the double barrel manual beast. Might just grab this one if its shipping now.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The regular Zion is the only unit being produced for retail so far, for delivery in October. The others are still fairly early beta. I don't think we have a date yet, but I wouldn't think before November at earliest, and maybe later. But I'm just guessing...

Just found this in the store description for the TOD...
"The beta team will be working out the vapor punk styling of this no holds barred unit with an expected delivery of a limited run of 50 units starting in the November / December time frame."

and this in the Single battery description..
"This is a special limited offer for 50 units that will serve as the initial production run estimated for Nov / Dec 2015. First 50 units protected by a LifeTime Warranty so buy with confidence!"

It's early to be certain, but this is RBT's plan.

Last edited:

hippogriff

So if I order this single when does it ship? I'm impatiently waiting on my zion and pumped enough to order this, IF it comes before the zion. Once the zion ships I'd rarely use this other than "stealth missions" I'm guessing. I need to order batteries for the zion, so I'm waiting to see how long it would take to get this or the double barrel manual beast. Might just grab this one if its shipping now.
This is planned for November/December - it's the next project after you get your Zion, I believe.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Yah dude, I guess you've got it by now, and I'm sorry that it's really not what you wanted to hear . . . but RBT is taking some time right now to drive the Zion forward into production so things are certainly looking good & on track in that regard, and that in itself is pretty exciting imo.

I know waiting can be hard, & no one wants to wish their life away, but you know October will be here before you know it . . . at least that's the view from my perspective.

It's definitely good to see that you're itching to get your mitts on some Zion tech!

Good man :tup:

:peace:

Shit Snacks

Haha yeah everybody covered it, this is the way to take Zion tech stealth essentially, so a solid compliment to its big brother, but you will certainly get your production Zion Pre Order before this @darkrom, sorry buddy but we're already into September now, what's a few more weeks right? Still could see this little guy before a Hopper for some of us anyway...;)

Just to add to the discussion...both the concert vape (or 18mm unregulated single 18650 was 14mm 18650 if you're not into the whole brevity thing) and the TOD were birthed from the placenta of the Zion. You know, like that moment when you are holding your newborn and suddenly two more come out the shoot and you're like "Holy shit! Did NOT see that coming!" so you rush to at least clamp the cords on the premi-twins and swaddle them tightly so they can't escape so that you can return to the first baby and tend to it before it starts screaming its fool head off and pissing itself and then where are you? You're covered in baby Zion piss, curled up in a fetal position in the middle of the floor screaming "They set us up the bomb!" as if that means something.

And nobody wants that.

thekarmawhore

Just to add to the discussion...both the concert vape (or 18mm unregulated single 18650 was 14mm 18650 if you're not into the whole brevity thing) and the TOD were birthed from the placenta of the Zion. You know, like that moment when you are holding your newborn and suddenly two more come out the shoot and you're like "Holy shit! Did NOT see that coming!" so you rush to at least clamp the cords on the premi-twins and swaddle them tightly so they can't escape so that you can return to the first baby and tend to it before it starts screaming its fool head off and pissing itself and then where are you? You're covered in baby Zion piss, curled up in a fetal position in the middle of the floor screaming "They set us up the bomb!" as if that means something.

And nobody wants that.

God that was awesome!

Well...you gotta admit, the imagery fits. lol

adventurous-boy-comes-down-the-slide-head-first-B52G88.jpg

bounce5

Hi, just found this thread and checked out the website. Are there any reviews on this vape yet?

bounce5,
Reactions: DieHard

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
And in case you wondered, there are at least 8 more beta testers chomping at the bit to try this bugger out. Maybe 10. Only a couple lucky guys have had it in their hands so far and it is too early for reviews as its still being developed.

I'm betting on outstanding, tho... :)

Shit Snacks

Hi, just found this thread and checked out the website. Are there any reviews on this vape yet?

The technology is the same as Zion, just without voltage regulation and smaller essentially. So best place for reviews is over there for now (and we'll be the guys doing reviews of this one first too, plus some others...

darkrom

Great Scott!
Thanks for the spoonfed info guys. Just ripping through bud in the mighty and not liking how fast its going. I'll just order batteries for now and be as patient as I can haha. Can't complain I "have" to use the mighty for another month, just waiting for that pure convection.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Dynavape and this, two awesome vaporizer inovations we get to follow for the ground up... What a time to be a stoner !

Very true. Both of these companies are changing the portable game in different ways. I am very lucky to be a beta tester for the two of them. I see a bright future for both companies, two very good products, assembled in the United States and provided at affordable price. What more can you ask?

Tommy10

Very true. Both of these companies are changing the portable game in different ways. I am very lucky to be a beta tester for the two of them. I see a bright future for both companies, two very good products, assembled in the United States and provided at affordable price. What more can you ask?

I sir am jealous of you! And I hear what you're saying, sometimes gourmet and expensive is nice... Other times tough, simple and reasonable priced is just as nice. I feel good about a product when I feel it has been gotten for a steal of a price and goes like a work truck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom