18mm Female/Female glass adapter

farscaper

I am looking for a 18mm Female/Female Glass adapter. The shorter the better!

paypal only!

PM with pictures please and to negotiate price.

farscaper,

farscaper

Ugh, well i swear the last time i looked they were sold out. Thank you for direction. :)

farscaper,

farscaper

I just wanted to note that although the ones on ALT are fine, i would like to leave this up a while if someone with a little nicer one should find they arnt using it, i might still be interested.

farscaper,

farscaper

Thats not what im looking for at all, but thank you. :)

Im looking for one like the adapter at ALT, just without the ugly weld ridge...

farscaper,
Good luck! lol I waited forever for mine and its basically the Extreme Q cyclone bowl lol So its a little tall but it serves it's purpose. I kind of like the ALT one and I would think the ring would HAVE to be there because the middle could get to hot to touch.

VapeNStone,

Gammy

Gammy's getting upset!
Yeah I kinda like the ring of the ALT one, it looks good. But 20$ is way too much for what it is

Gammy,

farscaper

That is a fair point... Im only lookn to use it on my new oil rig so i can use my vapenwiser instead of the quartz nail. 20 + shipping is still cheaper than a new ti nail.

The wiser is gonna get hot in that joint. Maybe that fat ring would help to disapate the heat some before it got to the male connection on my rig.

The Eq adapter is just too tall i think. Id be stairing at the side of my vapenwiser lol.

Good luck! lol I waited forever for mine and its basically the Extreme Q cyclone bowl lol So its a little tall but it serves it's purpose. I kind of like the ALT one and I would think the ring would HAVE to be there because the middle could get to hot to touch.

farscaper,
Top Bottom