1. Thanks to some very special members we were able to help those in need.
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

18mm 12" Phire Tube

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by ILoveCollege, Dec 15, 2013.

1. ILoveCollege

ILoveCollege Yeah.. F* Combustion..

I don't have to get rid of this but I would like to see what is out there.

I have a 12" black label Phire tube with a slotted downstem both are 18mm female. The Legacy double inline is not up for trade, but if you want it to be in the offer, I am not afraid to trade it away.

Mods, I preapologize, I am using old photos that have been posted on this site, but I also have a shot of it with my name on a card.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is the photo I recently submitted for the UD Vape Contest.
    [​IMG]

Again, I am looking to see what is out there so offer up. I am not looking to sell, just trade. Shipping will be bomb proof and this will be crystal clean. I pay my way shipping, you pay yours.

Recent news: The double inline recently fell over and the female side broke. I have fixed it cleanly and covered the "blemish" with a sticker. You can see it in the last picture, you can also see the crack that is just to the right of the word "legacy". Like I said before, the double inline isn't initially in the conversation for trade, but if you want it in the trade I am willing to put it in there.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors