18650 chargers

SiDankies

Alright long story short my arizer air charger broke so I needed a new charger asap. I went to a local Vape shop and picked up an efest luc v2. Basically I have no idea how to work these things and don't want to ruin my battery. What is 1a vs .5a charging? It says 1a charges faster but is this bad for my arizer air battery? It's a stock 18650.

SiDankies,

stinkytofus

Sell that, pickup xtar vp2, sv2 rocket or the dragon vp4 plus, i charge at lowest setting, 0.25a, the less heat the better

stinkytofus,

hit&run

xtar vp2 is really good for it's price!
and yes, the 0.25A option is sweet - but almost all 18650 should have no problem with getting charged at 0.5A. ;-)

hit&run,

almost there

can someone please tell me how long it should take to charge a sanyo ncr18650 3500mAh 10A on a nitecore D2? all my reading has led me to believe it should take less than the 4 hours it takes on my IQ. The right slot charges in 3.5 hours and the left slot takes over 6.5 hours to charge, this was repeated twice on each side with the same results. I emailed IMR and they wrote back that its normal and didn't elaborate further. If this is normal why the time difference between the 2 slots?

almost there,
Top Bottom