18.8 cheap straight tube suggestions?

appa juice

Got two elbow joints for my V-Tower and i'd like to get a really cheap straight glass tube for water filtration. I'd like to spend as little money as possible, and have it be 18.8.

Any suggestions?

appa juice,

SD_haze

the problem with ^^^ is nearly half the cost you're paying is for *that* downstem.

(that being said i do own that exact tube and its perfect for vapor. seriously durable)

SD_haze,

StickyShisha2

Downstems_Diffus_4d089ada11ee0_180x275.jpg

WANT :ko:

StickyShisha2,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You could just pick this adapter up for about $11. I bought one here.
14mm_to_18mm_gla_4dad550c88a41.jpg

:peace:

Stu,

hereatlast

StickyShisha, are those the LW 6-arms? I've got one of them, 18/14 though, and its great.

appa juice: if you find a piece that you like at a good price (like the RXI photobooth posted perhaps) that's outfitted for a 14mm connection, it might be worth it to just grab one of these for such a reasonable price. Obviously its worth it to look around for that 18mm nonetheless though, RXI might even be willing to swap one out for you?

EDIT: Stu beat me to it with a good idea. H20 adaptor or 14mm/18mm enlarger are both cheap options either way.

hereatlast,

Bouldorado

pretty old thread, but this is worth noting. the tubing from the eq (prob the same as the v-tower) fits snugly in a 14mm joint; no need for an adapter.

Bouldorado,

Minging

Bouldorado said:
pretty old thread, but this is worth noting. the tubing from the eq (prob the same as the v-tower) fits snugly in a 14mm joint; no need for an adapter.

good to know , thanks

Minging,
Top Bottom