15 Minute BudderFudge

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
uBInjzO.jpg

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/9368/fudge/

Ingredients -
3 Cups Chocolate Chips (your choice, I used semi-sweet)
1 14oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/4 cup butter
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
1 gram concentrate

Preheat oven to 275F. Melt butter in microwave safe bowl and set aside. Put chocolate chips and condensed milk in microwave safe bowl and microwave on medium heat for 5 minutes or until melted (Stir once or twice to smooth mixture while cooking.) While the chocolate mixture is cooking, start decarboxylating the concentrate on parchment paper in oven for approx 5 minutes or until bubbles stop. Quickly add the decarboxylated concentrate to the melted butter and wisk to blend properly. Add butter to fudge right after it finishes in the microwave then stir well to combine. Pour fudge into greased 8x8 pan and put in the fridge to set.

When cooled, cut into 2x2 squares for approx 16x 50mg doses (assuming your infused butter was roughly 750mg THC)

Esmeralda

I am going to try this, sounds good and fairly easy, although my track record with candy, fudge and divinity in particular, isn't all that great.
Making cannabutter and some brownies for the first time in forever next week.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I've tasted it but not had one yet since I'm already medicated, if it looks too simple to be true trust me, it turned out great. Some people who did this recipe liked it made better with milk chocolate chips instead of semi-sweet. You could try both or even mix with PB or butterscotch chips. Split batch and swirl? =)

And now the bounty!

Right texture and firmness
czSuhgv.jpg

Fat sacks of meds =)
as0FMTw.jpg

Esmeralda

That looks delicious. I am trying out some different medibles for sleep. I can only buy one edible per day where I live and, even though, the dispensary is at the end of my street, it's too far for me to walk and my car is broke down. Also, that $5 to $15 a day adds up really fast.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I think this probably cost about $20 to make (13 for budder and about 7 for the rest). I'd only have been able to get a 500mg chocolate bar at the strongest for $35. They do have some 350mg bars (brownie size) for $17 but that's too hard to get 25mg doses out of. The whole edible market in CO is a bit overpriced IMO.

psychonaut,

Esmeralda

At my dispensary, the flower is $35 an 1/8 of an ounce. The edibles are around the same, but there is almost always something on sale for $5 per piece (brownie/cookie/lollipop). How do those prices compare to your state?
We will be growing our own after we get moved in a few weeks.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Similar prices. 1/8 of flower is about $35. They have a bunch of $5 options here as well, the 50mg teas and lollipops. It always just seems like I get a better quality product at home. Those brownies are usually dry, etc. DIY/GYO is for sure the way to go!

psychonaut,
Reactions: Esmeralda
Top Bottom