1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

14mm elbow arizer

Discussion in 'Glass' started by dv8hsv, Jan 5, 2014.

1. dv8hsv

dv8hsv New Member

I recently purchased black leaf nautilus lean back ($70 delivered to aus off everyonedoesit)
    I want this shower head stem http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/blac...head-perc-diffuser-downstem.html#.UskxVPQW2N0
    only problem is i cant find a 14mm elbow like arizer one for the whip, atm i use the 18mm elbow straight into nautilus from EQ but this stem will make it 14mm,I know i can get 18mm-18mm that sticks out more but i dont think it is as desirable.
    any one know of them or an alternative?
    I was thinking 9cm down stem anyone put one in a nautilus does that sound right?
  2. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

3. brucebannor

brucebannor The Cheshire Cat

4. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

Why do you want to put a downstem in the nautilus? :hmm:

You'll have very little water left in the first chamber once the hit has started, so you won't really get much (if any) added diffusion...

I can't remember how big that chamber is, but I think 9cm may be too long...
    try putting a pencil in there, and measure how far in to the piece the pencil goes. That'll give you a pretty good idea of what size downstem it would need...
    Bouldorado and RUDE BOY like this.
  5. dv8hsv

dv8hsv New Member

thanks Seek and Bruce both would do the trick i should of thought of ssv was on their website couple of weeks ago thought it would be a popular part but couldnt find one anywhere.

Sorry frederick probably should of put this in glass 101.
    Yeah I suppose it doesn't really need a stem think I'm just wanting to buy more stuff for the sake of it I'm addicted lol and first chamber just looks funny stagnant,I think it will work if i get the length perfect level isn't much lower at all.

Thanks for the help
    loving the EQ through water pipes
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  6. kahlilhc

kahlilhc Vaprentice

wow i got hyped reading that...........just bought a nautilus too, same week, same website, even have an extreme Q.........enjoy

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors