1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

14mm elbow arizer

Discussion in 'Glass' started by dv8hsv, Jan 5, 2014.

1. dv8hsv

dv8hsv New Member

I recently purchased black leaf nautilus lean back ($70 delivered to aus off everyonedoesit)
    I want this shower head stem http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/blac...head-perc-diffuser-downstem.html#.UskxVPQW2N0
    only problem is i cant find a 14mm elbow like arizer one for the whip, atm i use the 18mm elbow straight into nautilus from EQ but this stem will make it 14mm,I know i can get 18mm-18mm that sticks out more but i dont think it is as desirable.
    any one know of them or an alternative?
    I was thinking 9cm down stem anyone put one in a nautilus does that sound right?

2. Seek

Seek Apprentice Daydreamer

3. brucebannor

brucebannor The Cheshire Cat

4. Frederick McGuire

Frederick McGuire Aggressively Loungey

Why do you want to put a downstem in the nautilus? :hmm:

You'll have very little water left in the first chamber once the hit has started, so you won't really get much (if any) added diffusion...

I can't remember how big that chamber is, but I think 9cm may be too long...
    try putting a pencil in there, and measure how far in to the piece the pencil goes. That'll give you a pretty good idea of what size downstem it would need...

Bouldorado and RUDE BOY like this.
  5. dv8hsv

dv8hsv New Member

thanks Seek and Bruce both would do the trick i should of thought of ssv was on their website couple of weeks ago thought it would be a popular part but couldnt find one anywhere.

Sorry frederick probably should of put this in glass 101.
    Yeah I suppose it doesn't really need a stem think I'm just wanting to buy more stuff for the sake of it I'm addicted lol and first chamber just looks funny stagnant,I think it will work if i get the length perfect level isn't much lower at all.

Thanks for the help
    loving the EQ through water pipes

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  6. kahlilhc

kahlilhc Serial Vapist

wow i got hyped reading that...........just bought a nautilus too, same week, same website, even have an extreme Q.........enjoy

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors