14.4mm Glass Bubbler <$100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a glass bubbler that they're looking to get rid of? My budget is about $100, all together. I've had my eye on the 12" Straight Tube from RX Industries, but I'd rather have one similar to this... in other words, one where the vape would sit upside down vertically, with a more ergonomically shaped mouthpiece.

I'm a total glass noob (as you can certainly tell) so I'm open to anything, really. Anyone got a piece they've outgrown?

edit: increased budget from $75 to $100

OKcomputer,

mephisto

Hey OK,
I have a bubbler made by the same guy, Luke Wilson, that I got from ALT.
Are you firm on your finances? I would be willing to move a little on the
price, but not down to $75. Just thought I would mention. If you can find
a bubbler like that for 75 bucks, run with it....

mephisto,
I don't want to go too much higher, but can I see a pic? How much are you looking to get for it?

OKcomputer,

mephisto

Hello OK,

I have a 14mm Econo bubbler from Boro Farm. It has a showerhead diffuser as opposed to
arm diffusion. Recessed joint, 9 1/2 inches tall. No flaws, how does $70 sound, we can discuss
shipping if you are interested. I can shoot you a few pics, via your email.
As long as you are in the continental U.S. , this should meet your budget, and performance
needs. Let me know if you are interested....

mephisto,
Definitely interested, send some pics to my email please!

edit: if you already sent me email regarding the first one you mentioned, I didn't get it. Let me know if you already tried to email me.

OKcomputer,

mephisto

OK,
I will clean the piece and send you some pics today after work. Thanks for the interest....

mephisto,
Still looking folks. Increased my budget to $100. Would that be enough to rattle a few more people's collections?

OKcomputer,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
How about a new one?

click me

I just realized, that doesn't come in 14,4mm. Perhaps an adapter is an option? I don't think you can be too picky at this price range.

mod note: Stay on topic. If you're not interested in purchasing or selling something, please do not post in this section.

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom