• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

12" Medicali 8 Arm Tree Beaker Diffused Dowsnstem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Up for grabs is my Medicali tube I picked up from a member of FC. When I got the piece, it was somewhat dirty--black combustion particles glued to the beaker bottom, the tree perc was stained light yellow, there was a chunk of some black combustion stuff on top of the dome as well. You know, nasty stuff. I vaped out of it a few days before I received PBW in the mail. Let me tell you, it made all the difference in the world. This thing looks brand new. It looks nearly identical to the one I saw in my LHS a couple days ago (priced at $260 BTW).

The piece is real nice. It's 5mm glass, and the mouthpiece seems to be a lot thicker. There are 3 ice pinches, in case you're into that kinda thing ;). The tree perc has 8 arms, each with 2 slits and a hole at the bottom. I also picked up a 12 hole downstem from Oregonglassblower on Ioffer. For those that don't know, he is a well known blower who does small pieces like adapters and oil rigs I believe. It's quality glass. The downstem is 18mm(joint)->14mm(bowl end).

This piece is really nice, it's a good size and offers an ideal amount of percolation IMO. My asking price is $160 OBO (included is bombproof shipping and I'll cover p.p. fees) , but to be honest I'm OK with hanging on to this piece. It will be my daily driver till it sells and I order a David Goldstein Fritted Disc!

2hpm3d3.jpg
2w1sdhi.jpg
5wa148.jpg
2e0nrmh.jpg
2e5v0bq.jpg
sz7b6g.jpg
n1djbk.jpg
2i1p9w6.jpg
2j2sux2.jpg
5jveh4.jpg

Deadhead101

Price drop: $130. Not trying to go any lower, as I'm not even breaking even. This is a steal for a piece that goes for $260 new.

It's a quality piece that I use every day with good, smooth diffusion. I'm just after a honey comb/fritted perc'd piece.

Deadhead101,
Reactions: ogcook

Bamafan86

fantastic! All I have to do is deposit my check in the morning and I will be more then happy to snag this up. Quick question I want to use this for my vape so I would need to get the 14mm water adapter for the vape and fit it into the bowl?

Bamafan86,

ogcook

fantastic! All I have to do is deposit my check in the morning and I will be more then happy to snag this up. Quick question I want to use this for my vape so I would need to get the 14mm water adapter for the vape and fit it into the bowl?
Correct, it appears to be an 18 down to 14mm downstem. A 14mm bowl fits into it.

Bamafan86

Thank you! I'm still new to vapeing and this would be my first bong so I just wanted to make sure that everything would work out the way I wanted it to.

Bamafan86,

Deadhead101

Yeah, OGCOOK is correct; The downstem is 18mm where it enters the bong, and 14mm for the bowl end.

Bamafan, I'm going to send you a message.

Deadhead101,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom