• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

12" Fritted Disc to Cyclone perc bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Sold to an IRL personage. Feels fantastic not paying fees and shipping!]

Hoping to sell this piece, it is too just much diffusion for me! It is sturdy with 5mm glass throughout. The quality is reasonable given it's low price point, there are some fine lines visible where welds were made. The turbine produces an interesting purr to the pull.

Currently retails for $135 with shipping from Max Quality Glass, I'm asking $90 (paypal) shipped CONUS and insured (a 33% discount).

It stands 12 1/2 inches to the top of the mouthpiece. 5 1/8th inches to the top of the 18mm male joint.

NVchFL7.jpg

QdqT5yx.jpg

zAS1U5m.jpg

5FAhwYP.jpg

Here is a watertest video:

The water level is too high, but it gives you an idea. [This video isn't me, or made by me, so @SSVUN~YAH, I'm gonna hafta decline the very sweet marriage proposal.]

Also included is a unused 18mm dome. I have an extra keck clip and some other goodies I plan on throwing in the box, thanks again for looking!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom