10mm Glass Bowl for Newvape Flowerpot

Jblizz

I recently got a new heady 10mm rig and wanted to try my Flowerpot on it. Unfortunately Newvape only carries their glass slides in 14mm and 18mm, however the titanium does come in 10mm but I wanted glass.

Anyways, I did some research and reached out to an American glassblower. He was able to produce a prototype slide for me with a honeycomb screen and an outside diameter of 22mm (spec) at a very reasonable price. I wanted to pass the word for anyone that wanted to try out their flowerpots on a smaller rig (I know that there are a few of us out there haha).

He mentioned he could also do 14mm and 18mm. So if anyone wants a 10mm, or just a 14/18 with some custom flare/color, I’d recommend to hit him up.

9sy0zo.png

PandaLee

hmmmm...I was using a NV glass bowl before it broke and preferred it with dabbing, now I'm wondering since I'm planning on a heady or two here soon if another glass bowl (or two) would adequately protect my headys joint rather than getting a drop-down or dry catcher.

And if only for dabbing, having it completely open on the inside should be OK (no honeycomb/glass screen)...and that's where mine made a clean break, so maybe it could be stronger.

PandaLee,
Reactions: Jblizz
Top Bottom