100's of dispensaries cut off from cashless ATM accounts

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Gunky,

Presumably law enforcement wants some cash to be there to seize when they come busting down the door.

This sounds quite similar to what i heard last week while viewing video material on YouTube where retired police men express their personnal testimonies.

2:39

« As a narc on the street, some of my supervisors had suggested that i concentrate on people that had assets that we could seize... In investigations that would result in money and assets being forfeited. As opposed to just chasing the drugs, just chasing the dealers... And i think that turns our narcotics detectives into mercenaries, i think it puts them in a bad position, i think it puts the position right for corruption, on top of that... »

And it seems there's only 1 alternative left which remains to be considered seriously...

11:53

« There's no way to fix it, we have to end it. »

Quite right: the anti-cannabic war must end and i might even think in bolder terms actually.

:nod:

Just last night there was a weekly "science" magazine broadcast on French-speaking national TV and the whole show was about minors aged below 18 years old. It gave me some persistant impression that the "problem" isn't exactly with adolescent children: it's about our nation's teenagers constantly being used (e.g. taken hostage) to serve as a shield for bigots who desperatly need to hide their own failed values from us, euh... Because if they really cared they'd be quick to demand that para-military police money is transfered on resources meant to assist instead of destroy. For example, if there's truth in that assumption then lets imagine a remedy to address this addicted syndrome of theirs which dates back to 1923 in Canada, while cannabis (indian hemp) was under provincial jurisdiction and managed by pharmacists since 1885!

So here's how to nail the bigots coffin: make it impossible to use any e-Cig and/or battery-operated vaporizer in schools, provided canabis is protected by total relax decriminilization + legalisation garanteed by treaty and/or constitution, whatever, and a subsidized program (equivalent to needles & syringe exchange for toxicomans, etc.) to allow anyone in need to acquire a basic though safe vaporizer at a rebate cost, no cards asked because of its "Harm Reduction" goal, e.g. the elimination of combustion and better control over dosage (via load size)...

Think of it: doesn't every PWM-controlled device or such other electric apparatus generate radio-waves after all?... Schools equipped with antenas burried within the structure would pick that barker signal and trigger an alarm combined to cameras, etc.: no more vaping in children schools! Boys and girls would find it easier/convenient just to wait for 4:20 if one must...

Of course there's still illicit combustion as a possibility but imagine an adapted series of e-Cigs simply happens to be too affordable and it sells besides chewing gum in any local store - an utopy, i know.

Yet if there were sufficient garantees no consumption happens in school in days combustion is finally a thing of the past then it would be 1 less hook for the hate-lovers/love-haters to hold on, but we all know the children prove handy as a screen of smoke in this war, right?

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom