1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

10 Arm Saxo Bubble

Discussion in 'Sold, Traded, Found, Closed' started by trm11, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trm11

trm11 Well-Known Member

Details for this piece:
    • Extra-wide, stable round base (almost 6" across)
    • Inside-cut Dewar-style 18.8mm joint
    • 10-arm slitted, reinforced tree perc
    • Black Leaf logo in glazed ceramic transfer
    This piece really diffuses well, and stacks well too. Comes with glass bowl (not pictured) I am asking $140 shipped USPS Priority w/ insurance (US shipping only). Paypal only, please do not mention vaping in the transaction. PM if interested. Thanks!

Looking to trade this piece for whatever of similar value, more interested in glass than anything else, just send me a PM.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. HERBavore

HERBavore Active Member

3. trm11

trm11 Well-Known Member

You have to consider shipping charges and paypal fees are factored into my pricing. I realize list price for that piece is lower new, but you also have to factor in shipping cost from China. If you buy that from GC you will pay $25-35+ in shipping on top of the cost of the piece,plus you will have to wait anywhere from 10 days to 2 weeks or longer for it to arrive without any form of tracking or insurance, and your package has to pass through customs. If you can find a lower cost source for this piece (including fast, insured shipping) that is in the US I will try to match cost, but I am asking what it cost me.

mod note: Next time you may want to consider composing your own response, instead of copying and pasting from another member's ad. The only change you made was bumping "30+" up to "35+".

Please don't warn/ban me because this is not a price drop but @mod I talked to the user who posted and we both were trying to sell the same piece as we talked prior about each of us buying the piece to months ago, I see no harm in using their response as it was was I was going to say anyway because it was literally the same question...

Modnote: Merged.

VapeVoice, kushcabbage and HERBavore like this.
  4. kushcabbage

kushcabbage vapor nerd

5. trm11

trm11 Well-Known Member

• Bumps are allowed for price drops ONLY. Please read the rules. Warning point given.
    price drop to $140
    still encouraging trades for other glass pieces of similar or less value, really interested in stemless/inline pieces for the cloud

6. BigDaddyVapor

BigDaddyVapor @BigDogJunction

$140 is your original price.

JeeSee, terpsfan726, trm11 and 2 others like this.
  7. HERBavore

HERBavore Active Member

I bet if you lowered your price to somewhere around $100, this thing wouldn't be a burden for you too long. It may not be a full refund, but it is $100 closer to a new piece you may never want to part with. Oh and this isn't a request for a price drop from me, just a suggestion that may help.:tup:

trm11, BigDaddyVapor and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  8. trm11

trm11 Well-Known Member

price drop to $120

9. trm11

trm11 Well-Known Member

price drop to $105

10. Pcpvapors

Pcpvapors Well-Known Member

Odd question, is it possible to put a screen in the female joint? Or is that down stem completely open?

11. trm11

trm11 Well-Known Member

the female joint is completely open, you'd need a bowl or a vertical precooler

12. trm11

trm11 Well-Known Member

Price drop to $100

Also looking for an extreme Q new/used for a clean trade, please let me know if you are interested just shoot me a PM. :rockon:

CHIDOY and jambandphan03 like this.
  13. VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd JoDa Glassworks Glass Blower

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors