1 vape a day, possible?

Radio

stay true to yourselves
If everyone could find and do oils and such @CG420 or even have a choice of buds it would be easier to find a weight dose for most of us. But since i have to buy a months worth of whatever decent bud is available the amount i need to medicate daily changes from month to month. I take it that's how it is for most of us out here that aren't in a legal mmj state or country.

It's only a sweet dream here to be able to buy herb and know things like thc percentages and all, but with no valid name and no strain info most of the time it's a crapshoot.

:peace:
How old are you? I put up with that shit for long enough, now i'm not buying garbage anymore, starting a small grow-op of some nice strains and have a sample cone before buying local stuff. We have to watch what goes into our bodies, some of the stuff out there is so badly treated and grown.. Can't fathom it anymore

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
A tad bit past middle age and starting a gro-op ain't an option where i live yet. I wouldn't say i get garbage just the opposite actually but you can only buy what people sell so some months top shelf indica some months sativa some months hybrids all with different percentages of cannabinoids so dosing by weight varies from month to month due to that.

I use foremost truly for physical medical reasons not just to get high so ...

Radio

stay true to yourselves
A tad bit past middle age and starting a gro-op ain't an option where i live yet. I wouldn't say i get garbage just the opposite actually but you can only buy what people sell so some months top shelf indica some months sativa some months hybrids all with different percentages of cannabinoids so dosing by weight varies from month to month due to that.

I respect that, me also in regards to the physical medical reasons. Nothing serious, just general pain. That gets better with exercise but when I don't have the time, the agony is too much to sleep sometimes and Mary Jane never turns her back on someone in need!
I love my body-highs, and the cerebral highs are just a bonus occasionally.
I'm 24 and it already feels like enough years of struggling with the uncertainty of what I am going to get. Bloody annoying sometimes but it seems your in a good possition with your dealers. I only know 1 or 2 guys and the bud is junk unless I'm getting lucky

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
It's odd now using herbs this way but I keep myself very medicated and i know I'm "under the influence" but it is no longer always gettin stoned but kinda staying in the zone, if you know what i mean.

If i don't vape while awake I have the feeling of pins and nails being driven into my hands and feet along with nausea and I can't keep down food or even feel hunger. I still love to get stoned stoned and can live with only doing that on occasion mostly now i just maintain comfort physically and like you said the head buzz is an added benefit 'cause i gotta admit i stay high 24/7, just not stoned out.

:peace: through:leaf:

herbivore21

How old are you? I put up with that shit for long enough, now i'm not buying garbage anymore, starting a small grow-op of some nice strains and have a sample cone before buying local stuff. We have to watch what goes into our bodies, some of the stuff out there is so badly treated and grown.. Can't fathom it anymore
No need to smoke/vape a sample mate. It's all about the trichomes. Look at the buds, particularly the leaves (I say particularly leaves because trichs caked onto leaves stand out in a huge way on some strains, my THC bomb sugar leaves appear yellow, not green due to heavy kief coverage). Is there kief/fine yellow/brown/white crystals all over the weed in question? Remember, some strains have darker kief than others. Look for those crystals and you will never be led up the garden path by purveyors of ditchweed. No crystals/trichs = no sale.

I have seen dark brown kief on Mango Dream buds, but pale yellow kief on THC Bomb. This is the single best way to know how high a given sample of buds will get you IME.

Also, smell the buds. the more pungent of a weed smell, the better. Remember, different strains can smell really different to one another without this being a sign of foul play. Still, no smell = no dice. Buds that don't have a strong smell at best do not have much in way of cannabinoids/terpenoids, at worst could already have been used in alcohol washes. Please also be careful to notice any bug spray/aerosol smell too. People can spray buds to make them look like they have crystals on them.

Finally, do not buy buds that are too damp. At best, they are improperly cured, at worst, this could be a symptom of spraying with fake crystals as well. Do not buy buds that are completely dried out, remember that properly cured buds generally still have about 15% moisture in them.

Also if someone tells you that buds are strain x, look up some photos of strain x on your phone and see if the first few consistent pics resemble the buds you are looking at.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
No need to smoke/vape a sample mate. It's all about the trichomes. Look at the buds, particularly the leaves (I say particularly leaves because trichs caked onto leaves stand out in a huge way on some strains, my THC bomb sugar leaves appear yellow, not green due to heavy kief coverage). Is there kief/fine yellow/brown/white crystals all over the weed in question? Remember, some strains have darker kief than others. Look for those crystals and you will never be led up the garden path by purveyors of ditchweed. No crystals/trichs = no sale.

I have seen dark brown kief on Mango Dream buds, but pale yellow kief on THC Bomb. This is the single best way to know how high a given sample of buds will get you IME.

Also, smell the buds. the more pungent of a weed smell, the better. Remember, different strains can smell really different to one another without this being a sign of foul play. Still, no smell = no dice. Buds that don't have a strong smell at best do not have much in way of cannabinoids/terpenoids, at worst could already have been used in alcohol washes. Please also be careful to notice any bug spray/aerosol smell too. People can spray buds to make them look like they have crystals on them.

Finally, do not buy buds that are too damp. At best, they are improperly cured, at worst, this could be a symptom of spraying with fake crystals as well. Do not buy buds that are completely dried out, remember that properly cured buds generally still have about 15% moisture in them.

Also if someone tells you that buds are strain x, look up some photos of strain x on your phone and see if the first few consistent pics resemble the buds you are looking at.
Thank you for that post!

syrupy

Authorized Buyer

Man I feel for you I remember those days. It was difficult to medicate with the huge difference in effects from indicas and sativas. I'd ask and get funny looks from my guy. He never knew what strain anything was. All people wanted was "fire".

Ever try trainwreck for insomnia or anxiety, or a heavy indica for depression? Doesn't work so well, at least for me. Having conditions that at different times are best helped by either type of cannabis, it's become critical to identify what I'm consuming.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I'm lucky in that most strains will work for what ails me but often I have to get a bit more blitzed then i really want since everyones reaching for the highest thc content growing here and not a nice more balanced thc/cbd/cbn ratio.

Some of the sativas I've had of late may as well just be considered Speed, I am and always have been one of those indica lovers though.
Last year this time I could find a lot of seedy mids really cheap and found it much better for pain relief then the higher quality herb that's around now, I'd love having a stash of both.

Can't wait to have those choices under a legal MMJ system, would seem like a little touch of Heaven on earth.

Sorry for being off topic OP.

Last edited:

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
I don't know if this is a legitimate advice but finding out the best day time strain benefits a lot on stimulating the cannabinoid receptors. Indicas tend to relieve pain and stress after a eventful day but I sometimes find a nice sativa or hybrid depending on your tolerance/preferences XJ-13 and Cindy99 have always gotten a high remark during morning/afternoon use. I like to clean and because my job is literally that everyday, those sativas keep my mind focused but at the same time helps me remain positive not sluggish/tired. I tend to stress out when there is too much to do in a day's worth but Blue Dream keeps me steady on the job or even doing chores at home. I have also come up with the idea that using both indicas and sativas on separate occasions helps reduce the tolerance buildup from using just indicas exclusively. Sativa waxes are strong though so study the strains as you experiment with dosage and figure out when certain effects/feelings onset.

CG420,

Ansel

i can only get one type of bud easily and i can't even get that right now... my guy's phone is off :-(

Ansel,
Top Bottom