1:1 CBD/THC Cartridge Questions

Dirtrider

I have a couple questions. Thanks for your help. Not sure who else to ask. The product is a oil concentrate cartridge with Pennywise strain 1:1 ratio to CBD to THC.

What would the expected effect be from this blend? In particular any psychoactive effect? I know the CBD will limit the effect, but hardly any effect? Effect is relaxation and less anxiety/worry, but very slight. Not bad but much less than expected.

How long is a person suppose to pull or drag on the cartridge? 1 second? 5 seconds? The concentrates are strong so using caution. There is vapor on exhale after a 1 second drag and a deep breath.

Do you all notice a different feeling with concentrates vaping over flower vaping?

Any advice is helpful. Thanks.

Dirtrider,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I have a couple questions. Thanks for your help. Not sure who else to ask. The product is a oil concentrate cartridge with Pennywise strain 1:1 ratio to CBD to THC.

What would the expected effect be from this blend? In particular any psychoactive effect? I know the CBD will limit the effect, but hardly any effect? Effect is relaxation and less anxiety/worry, but very slight. Not bad but much less than expected.

How long is a person suppose to pull or drag on the cartridge? 1 second? 5 seconds? The concentrates are strong so using caution. There is vapor on exhale after a 1 second drag and a deep breath.

Do you all notice a different feeling with concentrates vaping over flower vaping?

Any advice is helpful. Thanks.

I've been enjoying a few 1:1 strains and like them a lot.

My first question would be is this co2 oil or distillate? if co2 oil, it will retain more of that full spectrum, if distillate, the effects can be less pronounced.

How long to pull depends on the battery, thick co2 oils don't seem to fair well with higher voltages so I usually use the lowest setting possible.

Try holding in the vapor a bit longer, giving some of those cannabinoids more time to absorb.

In general concentrates are cleaner and clearer effects wise than flower, less stoney, more high.

I have ACDC Pine right now which is a 1:1 co2 oil, very relaxing and calming, I think the THC cross can make a big difference because I noticed another 1:1 I had recently was more energetic, like a sativa, which makes me think that also affects these 1:1's to a degree.

invertedisdead,

looney2nz

Research Geek, Mad Scientist
I've been enjoying a few 1:1 strains and like them a lot.

My first question would be is this co2 oil or distillate? if co2 oil, it will retain more of that full spectrum, if distillate, the effects can be less pronounced.

How long to pull depends on the battery, thick co2 oils don't seem to fair well with higher voltages so I usually use the lowest setting possible.

Try holding in the vapor a bit longer, giving some of those cannabinoids more time to absorb.

In general concentrates are cleaner and clearer effects wise than flower, less stoney, more high.

I have ACDC Pine right now which is a 1:1 co2 oil, very relaxing and calming, I think the THC cross can make a big difference because I noticed another 1:1 I had recently was more energetic, like a sativa, which makes me think that also affects these 1:1's to a degree.

all good notes! wait, your AC/DC 'Pine' is a 1:1? AC/DC around here is normally a 20:1

Pennywise is a 1:1. As for effect: 1st thing should be a sense of calm, some relaxation of muscle tension and lessening of muscle spasms, the CBD will still work on anxiety/depression... as I recall Pennywise was more of a body-high than a cerebral high, no?

I've used CBD:THC ratios of 20:1, 8:1, 4:1, 1:1, 1:2, 1:4... did not feel particularly altered @ 20:1,
it was noticeable but not intrusive @ 8:1, @ 4:1 you feel it, but it's still modulating the THC.
YMMV (your mileage may vary). 1:1 you absolutely feel it (it's a good ratio for pain relief and for cancer patients) even with the CBD modulating the THC.

I think most of these vapes (pen vapes, palm vapes) have a 10-15 sec limit on how long a pull can last (an artifact of ecig origins), I'm a hardcore patient, I pull on mine like a freight train :) Try moving the dial up a bit from 1 second to 5 seconds, lather rinse repeat :) With vaping, it's all pretty immediate so you can adjust you dosing from there. Vaping isn't sneaky like eating edibles, especially at these ratios.
I regularly take 15s pulls and hit the power key fast enough to extend it to 30s (have plenty battery).
Go at your own pace.

good luck!

Dirtrider

Thanks. That helps. I think the pull duration is to short. Not a bad effect, but not very noticeable for the THC side of things - very little high. Had connors comfort flower (highly recommend) which was about 1:1 sativa and it is more noticeable. Being Very careful with how strong concentrates are compared to flower. Battery is an adjustable voltage pen set to 3.3 volts. Not sure if it just in my head, but the pennywise 1:1 seems very good for anxiety/worries/relaxation while keeping clear head but that might change if dose is increased.

Dirtrider,
Reactions: looney2nz

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
all good notes! wait, your AC/DC 'Pine' is a 1:1? AC/DC around here is normally a 20:1

It's a co2 cart from Brite Labs. I've tried looking up the strain and can't find anything, it's probably a local cross, possibly with an OG or something. The flavor is super unique, every 1:1 I've tried so far is very unique tasting, I believe these strains have an extremely wide spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes with the mixed set of genetics.

My favorite one so far was a Dr. Greenshock 1:1 by Brite Labs. Again super unique, great medicine!

I love these 1:1 carts cause THC% is more in line with vaping flower, but you get all the smoothness and convenience of a concentrate. I hope to see much more in the future because they are awesome.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: looney2nz
Top Bottom