£175 classic volcano new or extreme q for £150 new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hashkin

Hi guys,

I want a desktop vape. Someone 5 mins from where i live is selling a unopened/new volcano classic with solid valve for £175. Before i saw the volcano ad, i wanted to get the extreme q but now im not too sure.

Which would you guys go for? I know people always say the volcano is expensive and the extreme q is worth the money but i can get them both for around the same price so keep that in mind.

I will be vaping on my own, i have toddlers in the house so id orobably have to put the extreme q away every night, but maybe able to leave the volcano unplugged on my desk top so that might help. Also its obviously more durable, and the dial kids cant really break i guess. Opinions please. Thanks

hashkin,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Hi guys,

I want a desktop vape. Someone 5 mins from where i live is selling a unopened/new volcano classic with solid valve for £175. Before i saw the volcano ad, i wanted to get the extreme q but now im not too sure.

Which would you guys go for? I know people always say the volcano is expensive and the extreme q is worth the money but i can get them both for around the same price so keep that in mind.

I will be vaping on my own, i have toddlers in the house so id orobably have to put the extreme q away every night, but maybe able to leave the volcano unplugged on my desk top so that might help. Also its obviously more durable, and the dial kids cant really break i guess. Opinions please. Thanks

Seems like a good price for a cano ... id probably buy that .. you would probably make your money back if you decided to sell it?

hashkin

Seems like a good price for a cano ... id probably buy that .. you would probably make your money back if you decided to sell it?

Well i could sell it for at least the same price. But im not looking to sell anything back.

hashkin,

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
Well i could sell it for at least the same price. But im not looking to sell anything back.

Ye .. my point is at that price you can buy the cano (imo the superior product) .. if u dont like it (unlikely) then you can sell it and not lose any money. Win win

VapourHaze,

hashkin

Ye .. my point is at that price you can buy the cano (imo the superior product) .. if u dont like it (unlikely) then you can sell it and not lose any money. Win win

Well said i dont have nothing to lose. I think im gna try the cano, although i have used it before i think it will be different having full control over it.

hashkin,
Reactions: TomC1315
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom