VerdaVap - An analogue butane powered ball vape, designed for use in a water pipe.

VerdaVap

Manufacturer
G'day everyone!

We have an exciting update to share. The components for VerdaVap 1.5 arrived on May 10th (yesterday).

Currently, I'm focusing on perfecting the handle assembly process, ensuring each handle is consistently glued for durability and uniformity. The adhesive requires a few days to fully set, after which I'll conduct strength tests to confirm the quality and stability of our product.

Meanwhile, we're also preparing for distribution. Labels are being printed, and packaging will begin shortly. Once all tests confirm that everything is up to scratch, VerdaVap 1.5 will be ready for shipping. So excited!

I just want to say, thank you all for your patience! This has been such a huge learning experience. This is the beginning of something great! Thank you all for sticking with us!

Here's a video comparing VV1.0 to VV1.5, and my first use of VV1.5.

PossumMD

G'day everyone!

We have an exciting update to share. The components for VerdaVap 1.5 arrived on May 10th (yesterday).

Currently, I'm focusing on perfecting the handle assembly process, ensuring each handle is consistently glued for durability and uniformity. The adhesive requires a few days to fully set, after which I'll conduct strength tests to confirm the quality and stability of our product.

Meanwhile, we're also preparing for distribution. Labels are being printed, and packaging will begin shortly. Once all tests confirm that everything is up to scratch, VerdaVap 1.5 will be ready for shipping. So excited!

I just want to say, thank you all for your patience! This has been such a huge learning experience. This is the beginning of something great! Thank you all for sticking with us!

Here's a video comparing VV1.0 to VV1.5, and my first use of VV1.5.

I'm feeling lazy (read: had some VBs and am smashing my firewood) and can't be bothered finding the link for your site, they on sale yet? Cos if they are, I will actually pull up google... Also,how much for a Bundy softy bong? Can I add one of them? I want one of them... I'd ask my exes parents to make one (me and my ex are still good friends) but when they sold their glass design company they sold alllllllllll their tools too so they wouldn't have to do it anymore and when I asked 2yrs ago I got "I have a screwdriver...?"

PossumMD,
Reactions: sedentree

AndyO

That's really exciting, the 1.5 changes look excellent. Does that mean that you've given up on 1.0 as an option to be distributed for customers? (Not that I mind, looking at the comparison I can't imagine anyone choosing 1.0)

I kind of wish you'd shown us the ABV afterwards - until you reheated and went back for seconds I was convinced that you'd combusted the first heat up. I guess that's saying something for the vapour production!

In terms of some sort of decapping and re-bowling solution, you've said it's not magnetised, which rules out an option - I really hope you don't go down the "leather strap/loop" route. They're rubbish in their functionality, and they're rubbish for people who don't need cows slaughtered in order to reload a bowl.

Dynavap didn't get the functionality perfect with their silicone slingstash, but I'd love to suggest silicone as an option worth pursuing ahead of leather.

AndyO,

VerdaVap

Manufacturer
I'm feeling lazy (read: had some VBs and am smashing my firewood) and can't be bothered finding the link for your site, they on sale yet? Cos if they are, I will actually pull up google... Also,how much for a Bundy softy bong? Can I add one of them? I want one of them... I'd ask my exes parents to make one (me and my ex are still good friends) but when they sold their glass design company they sold alllllllllll their tools too so they wouldn't have to do it anymore and when I asked 2yrs ago I got "I have a screwdriver...?"
Hey mate, yeah we have a website, here's the link. https://verdavap.com/

The Bundabeauge isn't for sale currently as I think I could run into dramas with the soft drink company 😂

When I get more time I want to start having some chats to glass blowers and see if I can get a thick glass run of Bundabeauges done.

Surprisingly I've had a heap of people interested in it. I could probably put together a "diy" kit for relatively cheaply that comes with all the hardware needed to build it, including the two diamond drill bits. Then you'd just need a power drill to build one yourself.

That's really exciting, the 1.5 changes look excellent. Does that mean that you've given up on 1.0 as an option to be distributed for customers? (Not that I mind, looking at the comparison I can't imagine anyone choosing 1.0)

I kind of wish you'd shown us the ABV afterwards - until you reheated and went back for seconds I was convinced that you'd combusted the first heat up. I guess that's saying something for the vapour production!

In terms of some sort of decapping and re-bowling solution, you've said it's not magnetised, which rules out an option - I really hope you don't go down the "leather strap/loop" route. They're rubbish in their functionality, and they're rubbish for people who don't need cows slaughtered in order to reload a bowl.

Dynavap didn't get the functionality perfect with their silicone slingstash, but I'd love to suggest silicone as an option worth pursuing ahead of leather.
I was going to give everyone the option to choose between VV1.0 and VV1.5, because I was expecting the adhesive required for VV1.0 to be arriving before VV1.5... but 1.5 made it here first so I think 1.0 will just be a loss at this point 😂

I'd rather have everyone have 1.5 anyway as it's significantly better.

I should have shown the ABV! It wasn't combusted, but it was definitely dark brown.

That was my first ever run with VV1.5, and after a few more sessions, this one doesn't need as much heating. 1.0 I would hear for about 25 seconds, whereas 1.5 I'm heating roughly 15-20 seconds. Still figuring it all out but I'm liking this version significantly more.

As for the debowler, I had looked into leather, and faux leather initially but am leaning more towards the silicone. I've got a vacuum pump and some high temperature platinum cure silicone to test with! I think I'm going to have a wooden body with a silicone insert. That way it will at least look nice 🙂

PossumMD

The Bundabeauge isn't for sale currently as I think I could run into dramas with the soft drink company 😂

When I get more time I want to start having some chats to glass blowers and see if I can get a thick glass run of Bundabeauges done.

Surprisingly I've had a heap of people interested in it. I could probably put together a "diy" kit for relatively cheaply that comes with all the hardware needed to build it, including the two diamond drill bits. Then you'd just need a power drill to build one yourself.

I was going to give everyone the option to choose between VV1.0 and VV1.5, because I was expecting the adhesive required for VV1.0 to be arriving before VV1.5... but 1.5 made it here first so I think 1.0 will just be a loss at this point 😂

I should have shown the ABV! It wasn't combusted, but it was definitely dark brown.

That was my first ever run with VV1.5, and after a few more sessions, this one doesn't need as much heating. 1.0 I would hear for about 25 seconds, whereas 1.5 I'm heating roughly 15-20 seconds. Still figuring it all out but I'm liking this version significantly more.

As for the debowler, I had looked into leather, and faux leather initially but am leaning more towards the silicone. I've got a vacuum pump and some high temperature platinum cure silicone to test with! I think I'm going to have a wooden body with a silicone insert. That way it will at least look nice 🙂
But what if I give you LOTS of money for one...? And sweet. Will pick up now...

Dammit, your site is only selling v1 devices apparently...

PossumMD,

VerdaVap

Manufacturer
But what if I give you LOTS of money for one...? And sweet. Will pick up now...
Hahahahaha, if you're really keen we can figure something out, shoot me a pm.

Dammit, your site is only selling v1 devices apparently...
Just confirming what Andy said is true. All the orders will be VV1.5. We just need to update the website, but priority 1 atm is finalising testing so I can ship out batch 1.

sedentree

+1 on the bundabong being available for sale ✌️

Top Bottom