The Lotus Vaporizer

warren0728

Happy friday!
IMG-20240430-120304.jpg
hey @Duba … is the jhook holder on vgoodiez the right size for the lotus jhook?

warren0728,

passenger

is this thing on?
Anyone know the right size screen for the inside of the Lotus?
Pretty sure you found the correct size inbetween! ;) I did not find it mentioned here while looking it up: Inside Cap screen size would be 16mm. 15mm too loose and guessing 17mm might work as well.

passenger,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
You can find those leather loop stands all over the place. Just google "leather pipe rest" and/or "leather pipe stand".

They are a really common option amongst tobacco pipe smokers for setting down one's pipe.

Last edited:
Ramahs,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I was gifted a Lotus a few years back from a very nice, and, generous, member here. It came with the long black stem or mouthpiece. Before I was able to use it, I saw they were discontinued/out of business, so I was pretty afraid to use it cause no new parts to buy if I messed something up. Fast forward to the new people taking over Lotus production, I finally broke it out a few months back. WOW! Can't believe I was missing out on such a great vape. Flavor of my meds is top notch, can rip, big, or small clouds, as needed; pack a lil or almost full(and everywhere in between); easy to transport; and just a friggin blast to use. The ritual almost feels like smoking a bowl, minus the harmful smoke part lol. Since the spring weather started here on the east coast, I've been sitting on my covered porch each night, vaping with the Lotus and rockin The Dead. Glad to have finally joined the Lotus Club:rockon:

It's been immensely valuable to read all thru the prior posts to glean ideas/tips/tricks, from all of you!
Coming up on 13+ yrs here now as a member for me, FC is still the 800lb gorilla of cannabis vaping websites. No one else even comes close. Mods and members, :cheers: to you all!

Silver420Surfer,
Top Bottom