The Flower Kettle by Custom Flower Hardware

MoltenTiger

Lee slamming through a whole eighth with the Flower Kettle Vaporization System in 15 min.:razz:
Fuckingcombustion Incredible!:tup:
Those chambers'd last 34s and they're all tipped at 7!

4/5ths of that 1/8th evaporated off the plate
:shrug:

It bothered me too much as a seasoned sublimationist

Otherwise pretty rad and good effort nonetheless ahaha

Love what you've done here and will be seeking this dual coil out the minute my Dabmaster monkey controller packs it in

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: AndyO

AndyO

Those chambers'd last 34s and they're all tipped at 7!

4/5ths of that 1/8th evaporated off the plate
:shrug:

It bothered me too much as a seasoned sublimationist

Otherwise pretty rad and good effort nonetheless ahaha

Love what you've done here and will be seeking this dual coil out the minute my Dabmaster monkey controller packs it in

Yeah, as someone who lives in a "medical only" jurisdiction and pays stupid prices for weed, I thought this was a bit silly and wasteful.

Also, I think Troy has already got the "spend 20% of your video talking and 80% of your video coughing and dying" niche covered.

MoltenTiger

Yeah, as someone who lives in a "medical only" jurisdiction and pays stupid prices for weed, I thought this was a bit silly and wasteful.

Also, I think Troy has already got the "spend 20% of your video talking and 80% of your video coughing and dying" niche covered.
Haha there is nothing efficient or sensible about bulldozing through so much flower no matter what, all for fun and entertainment

Most often I'm not into this kind of media but I was for this until the mini hits, because of the custom flower hardware.

These kind of next level contraptions will produce much longer hits from a few bits of dust as compared to these big spoonfulls.

It bothered me way too much not because of enormous waste, that gets a pass because of the challange, it was actually jarring watching every hit ruined ahaha. Lung busters only for me! Those hits only barely started.

I feel confident I could achieve this challenge* and my ABV is several shades darker or I'm unhappy, it is at least usually finished offgassing before it gets smacked out in one frozen lump

*napkin maths says to this level in 5mins easy and to utterly deplete in less than 10 @ 7x0.5g dank shanks

Last edited:

Jojofernz

Been a busy month, about to be busier and flower kettle remains a daily driver and the favorite of the vapes I own. The electropath adds a whole new level of fun and power with the hits, but I still enjoy running the kettle itself just through glass bowls/non-heated. Different experiences in terms of flavor, effects, and how the vapor feels thicker yet smoother in the electropath? I enjoy hitting normal for a little more convection feel to the high, Electropath is perfect for getting medicated fast and heavily.

Here’s some regular FK action

And a straight dab with the path. Could be in my head but I really think the heated path does something to the vapor, cheers enjoy the day!

Top Bottom