Cheap High Quality Bubbler

gmocooties

Sneaky Pete has come out with a new bubbler that like a hydrotube base, but with 14mm joints and fairly cheap $66USD(better deal at the Canadian store $73CDN). It’s like a smaller version of the old Octa edition hydrabase from VapeXhale and the smaller one with 14mm mp joint they made near the end.

I really love this perc - I've got the 18mm version SAML/Popular glass sell (without a mouthpiece though) and it's probably my favourite alongside the MOD. Works beautifully with a whip or I'll pop a Sticky Brick mouthpiece (from the HydroBrick Maxx I think?) on top for 100% glass. Mine's really nicely made too.

LordOfTheVapes

By the way if you like the candy dish aesthetic, Rick Bird Berry uses scalloped tubing quite a bit for his milk balls etc. and maxed out glass is doing these now:
Although these options are not exactly or even at all considered cheap glass lol

Thanks for pointing me in this direction; btw, I just googled "Rick Bird Berry scalloped Milkball" and your post was the top result 😄

This function... 👀:

Also, I just happened to stumble across this updog recently:

Looking mighty good...

And then turning back to the main topic, I came across this and it seems pretty interesting! 👁️🔎

Anyone here purchase from this store before?

coolbreeze

Not quite as sexy but I noticed these were in stock again, a cheap high quality recycler with great function. There's currently 3 left, $48:
d380973e-b5ce-4ce9-9898-e9bff4d9e4bb.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
We need a “grannies candy dish water pipes” thread 😂

I’m obsessed with them too. Aside from something heady, the contoured glass really makes a plain old piece very appealing imo

Although not cheap… I appreciate the info on who else makes this style glass
Yeah, I like that candy dish contour also, especially if no fuming or color options are available. I think a fair priced, THG version of a FC-MOD style piece would be terrific. Removable MP, good size/function, easy to clean with removable down stem, and classy looks. :rockon:

Top Bottom