Anvil by Vestratto

Aos3327

^^

I wonder if something's off with my unit, then. I've been using the WPA for almost a week now, and have yet to hear a 2nd click.

I just tested, and after the 1st click, I waited almost 10 seconds with heat applied and still didn't hear the 2nd click.

I removed the heat and started inhaling, and got combustion. Time to clean. :shrug:

Hope everyone had a good holiday!
I think I have the same issue as you. My cap seems to only want to click once. Occasionally twice by I can’t seem to get it consistent. I’m very familiar with dynas and Vapman but can’t seem to get consistency with the Anvil.

I do low and slow on the dyna cap and get it chocolate brown but my anvil is consistently lighter. Any advice?

Aos3327,

hotmeals

Serial vapist
I've been playing with the newly received Anvil a little bit... It's actually way better than I imagined. It's not harsh for me with the stock mouthpiece, spiral filter removed. Getting great flavor, huge dense clouds, and thorough extraction/effects. It did take me a day to figure out I should be gently popping the XL tube cap off of the Anvil rather than trying to pull the Anvil out. Put a few scrathes on that beautiful thermocore oven, bowl, and the tube cap :doh:. Really looking forward to the Forge now. Hope everyone waiting for their orders gets to experience this soon because it's amazing.

Top Bottom