AirVape Legacy Pro

budski

cantre member
the delta3d inserts are great, he makes one for the potv tightvac containers too
53306351909_dc1e55967e_o.jpg

seedy53

Soooo @Gary-Airvape, with the recent addition of the Solo 3 to the premium vape game, I am now even more curious about what you have in store next! It's been a few months since you have posted about it's existence, but I wonder if you can tease out any more info about your upcoming portable?
i think Gary said they were working on legacy pro 2 but until the filled the pre-orders and the first batch of ensoshisha desktop/portable vaporizer, they were not saying more than they are trying to have the new avlp-2 by end of year for it's public launch. i could be wrong through

Last edited:
seedy53,
Reactions: Dr. G

Andjoe

As we wait for the next AirVape, I’d like to acknowledge one thing the Legacy Pro doesn’t get enough appreciation for is its size. All the current top tier vapes are quite a bit larger and don’t cool vapor natively as efficiently.

budski

cantre member
cool, have a wpa/cooling mouthpiece but never feel the need to use it, very pocketable and easy to swap caps, take the disc and screen out and go twice as long between deep cleans,

Top Bottom