Zeal and Ω

Archibald

Thanks! Do you just normally heat your banger with a torch, or do you have some electric implement?

Archibald,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Thanks! Do you just normally heat your banger with a torch, or do you have some electric implement?
I use a torch usually, or lately my Torchless Heater from D-Nail. I have a couple of bangers that work well with an enail but I don't like them as much.

PizzaWizard

So how well would this Omega work with concentrates if I had the right glass to set it on?

You can do the sandwich method (flower mixed in a bowl with concentrate). You can also send the dab straight through the ball vape if you don't mind cleaning your balls once in awhile 🤭. I've done both methods and it's fine, maybe slightly wasteful for your concentrates.

Best option imo is to get a 20mm banger and use the coil to heat it. Same way you'd use the omega wirelessly.

PizzaWizard,
Reactions: Archibald

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Would this work with the armored kit, or would I need the regular one?
Definitely the axial coil. The armor is a barrel coil, and would be annoying to manage it in the right spot. Also the brass is designed to expand and contract, so the armor could potentially damage your banger.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: Archibald

TedJones

Alright, alright, alright .. wheew. The Omega has been really fun to use the past few days! :rockon:It's just what I expected and fits nice between my larger Ti Screwball and smaller Zirc ZX. The glass bowl is excellent and really thick. The Vulcan is awesome too. Used it cold for a couple bowls with nice results. Strapped on the coil and dam! Started too high though as the herb started vaping as soon as it went in. That took half a pull to extract the bowl :lol: Been stepping down since and trying to fine tune. Awesome how clean the bowl stays this way! Definitely will add a nice matching handle set for this awesome setup.

TedJones

@TedJones

Would you please post some more pics of the Vulcan bowl? Mainly inside the bowl and the screen

I can’t find much info or pics on it. Not even on the website :hmm:

So cool it has 14mm AND 18mm
Sure, a few HERE. Sry I don’t have a macro lens. Not much to it. A straight opening that doesn’t taper and has two cutouts for screen position. Reminds me of a wrench socket, ha.

Top Bottom