Tafée Bowle

Happy days

I think it is Bruno, the creator, who deserves the most, in terms if praise.
Not sure if George is a partner, or if he is the Staff?
I am a long-time lurker here. I missed out on the V1 and got a TinyMight. But take my hat to team Tafee and Bruno on the release of the V2. It’s eclipsed all my other vapes. Amazing. Grab one when available is my advice. S

Fogoff

I'm extremely disappointed with the first version, as it was unstable and ultimately stopped working after two replacements. I won't be trying this new version. I wasted money (device + shipping to canada for warranty 2x times) and didn't appreciate being some sort of a beta tester. Hope for the new buyers that the v2 will be more durable....

Fogoff,

Dr. G

Old Resident
He should be selling those shirts!
Great video...he seems like a really nice chap...and the polo shirt is excellent. I cannot take my hands off my Bowle. It is truly a superb experience. Top 3 now. I still love my Vapman's...anyway, I sent Bruno an email regarding replacement cups for the Bowle 2...will see what he says!

ChooChooCharlie

Readers here know I've had a love affair with the Bowle from the start, posted quite a few glamour pics displaying my affection.
For transparency and honesty, I'm passing along my tale of woe. My series 2 died. No more heat, just times out after ten sec. Wrote to Tafee, they sent me a return mailing label. Mine was S/N 001, and they said a few of the early units had a fault. Hey, it happened to me as an early Venty buyer too. I have the new-thing-on-the-block RMA blues. To add insult to injury, tried my 4 year old Bowle, and it's dead too, won't take a charge

Dr. G

Old Resident
Readers here know I've had a love affair with the Bowle from the start, posted quite a few glamour pics displaying my affection.
For transparency and honesty, I'm passing along my tale of woe. My series 2 died. No more heat, just times out after ten sec. Wrote to Tafee, they sent me a return mailing label. Mine was S/N 001, and they said a few of the early units had a fault. Hey, it happened to me as an early Venty buyer too. I have the new-thing-on-the-block RMA blues. To add insult to injury, tried my 4 year old Bowle, and it's dead too, won't take a charge
Gosh that is terrible...sorry to hear that. You will have your Bowle back in no time...sucks. Good luck to you.

vapviking

Old & In the Way
Sorry to hear this double whammy.
I'm curious about your return label. The offer, for me in the past, has been that they'd send me a label at my expense ($35-40).
I would hope that for early rma's they might spring for the shipping back to them?

I'm curious about your return label. The offer, for me in the past, has been that they'd send me a label at my expense ($35-40).
I would hope that for early rma's they might spring for the shipping back to them?
I have the same issue as ChooChooCharlie ( no heat after 4 blissful days use).

As I purchased my Bowle II through Vapefiend (i'm in the UK) I RMA'd my unit to them and they are handling all shipping costs.

My Updated Bowle II is on its way back to them as we speak so fingers crossed I will be sipping and ripping sometime next week.

Kaptan

I’m pretty sure you can get your Bowle v1 working again. I had the same issue when I left my Bowle without a charge for a few months. You have to plug it in and try the reset process a few times. After it should start to take a charge. Good luck!

MinnBobber

I’m pretty sure you can get your Bowle v1 working again. I had the same issue when I left my Bowle without a charge for a few months. You have to plug it in and try the reset process a few times. After it should start to take a charge. Good luck!
Can you refresh my memory on reset process?
Love my V1 , like to get it going again!
Thanks

ChooChooCharlie

@MinnBobber -- Reset is 5 rapid simultaneous presses of both buttons

I think you are correct about the free return mailing label they gave me, since it was so new. And, they seemed aware of the problem from my brief description. Here's to hoping it's limited to just a few early units. I'm pretty sure they would not provide a free return label for a older non-functioning version 1, even if it was still under warranty

Thanks for the encouraging words for my elderly Bowle, it was a faithful DD for years

No luck with the reset/extended plugging resurrection attempts

How does Bones know my name?

trek-dead-scene-cr.jpg

ChooChooCharlie,
Top Bottom