Phase3 Vaporizers

add1noob

Please wait till after Memorial Day. Some people have commented about ordering later in the month.
I'm planning to get one for my sister as well, probably towards the end of the month.
It's a sizable amount of cash and tempting to attempt for sure, but I don't actually make any money until the end of the batch when most units have sold and I've finally recouped all my expenses. If it's hard to sell 25 upfront, then it could take ages to sell the rest of the 50. If it will take 8 months to a year to get paid for the project it's probably not worth it.
Totally understandable, but I'm not opposed to the deadline getting extended by two weeks or even a month if you believe it would increase the chances of success. Getting a 65% preorder rate is impressive for such a niche product at this price range, and I remain hopeful that it will succeed.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
First time long time. . . I'm in!(ZX)
How does this mini beast do with Hash? any OGs care to weigh in on any tips and tricks for us round 3s? I know I need a mug and a handle, but any little subtle nuances that separate this vape from the rest? I love when Ryan gets technical : )
Also don't know how to @ anyone just yet.

It works great with hash.

Powdered hash works great by itself if the purity is on the lower side or on top of a bowl of herb if the hash is more runny and resinous.

Pressed hash works well by itself if you stack a few screens on top of each other or sliced in slivers as a bowl topper.

I tried to hit on every single box with the ZX as it's my personal vape - true flavor, medical grade device purity, outstanding herb efficiency, comfortable airflow, quick/dense vapor production, easy/minimal maintenance, bare minimum metal components.

Subtle nuances that separate this vape from the rest? Well I highly doubt anyone else is researching the working principals behind the weather to try and build a better vaporizer. :cool:

Just an FYI @invertedisdead that I was drawn to the ZX because of its size. I think if you went with a smaller wireless and stick to the diffuser that you believe works just as well but is cheaper to make, you'll have more orders than the 25 mm. You went with the diffuser because that's what everyone voted on, but if you attached a price to them I think your results may have varied. From the comments I've read here, it sounds like everyone would buy the smaller version whereas some voiced opposition towards the big guy. The world has plenty of giant heavy hitters, I would stick to your niche of a smaller, healthier/better made vape with phenomenal flavor. Just my .02.

I originally wanted to stay in that little niche and just offer one really great product, but it's just not sustainable for me. I don't have good enough marketing. I thought just having a great product would be enough and create some grass roots word of mouth campaign but it never happened.

The ZXL was initiated to try and appeal to a new audience, as ZX sales aren't enough to grow the company to be able to release next gen products like I want to do.

If I did a wireless ZX, it would most likely be an injector and use my ZX bowls, like my original plan was. And I'd just make it as simple and affordable as I could. But if I don't sell enough ZX's as-is, then trying to make it better, or a diffuser, or a hybrid, or wireless, just isn't really a sustainable solution.

Totally understandable, but I'm not opposed to the deadline getting extended by two weeks or even a month if you believe it would increase the chances of success. Getting a 65% preorder rate is impressive for such a niche product at this price range, and I remain hopeful that it will succeed.

I think there's a pretty good chance it will still go through as well. Appreciate your support and interest!

I will be pre-ordering mine as well during Memorial Day weekend, as I mentioned before. I am hopeful that the goal will be met by June 1st. 🙏

No worries friend, the month long offer stands, so there's not exactly a rush; so long as the goal is met before the 1st of next month.

Last edited:

ElMismo

If I did a wireless ZX, it would most likely be an injector and use my ZX bowls, like my original plan was. And I'd just make it as simple and affordable as I could. But if I don't sell enough ZX's as-is, then trying to make it better, or a diffuser, or a hybrid, or wireless, just isn't really a sustainable solution.
I would argue that you need it to become wireless and more appealing to those not in the know.
Keep up the good work!

Ernielicous

Going to place my ZXXL order soon really hope we can get to the 25 orders at least, a diffuser would be pretty cool in the gophase3 style. TBH I've never really been a huge fan of the diffusers on the market. Maybe it's because the ZX has me spoiled. after getting my ZX I immediately realized that it was perfectly crafted to my needs. It's why I reach for it as my daily over all the other vapes I've collected over the years.
Admittedly, I was one of the people that wanted the wireless injector for my ZXL bowl so If we were to pivot in that direction somehow I wouldn't mind.maybe the lower price would entice more people?
Ive noticed that many people enjoy these vapes but aren't willing to put their money where their mouth is. Every time I show my gophase3 gear to people they are left dumbfounded with the level of purity and the quality of their hit. I'm amazed that not more people in the community are eager to support this, imo zirconia is where it's at, so I've been saving money for this despite owning all the other 16mm heads. Even though everyone wanted a wireless zirconia ball vapes not everyone's a fanboy like me tho so idk hopefully one way or another we could get something going on bc whatever this guy designs is going to be 🔥

xerop

Anyone knwo a source for pids and coils in europe? I cant find any plus the aliexpress seller who shipped these just went out of business :(

Im talking currenty with Topright on Alibaba, they already confirmed the right pin layout.

As for Europe - looked for hours, no standalone pids at all. Only overpriced bundles or pids you have to solder the connection yourself.

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Anyone knwo a source for pids and coils in europe? I cant find any plus the aliexpress seller who shipped these just went out of business :(
I know that you're electrically capable so I'd recommend getting a bare pid and wiring it up yourself. You can also choose not to use XLR since I know you don't like them.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003467699920.html

Be warned, those boxes on the same listing are only just about big enough for the PID itself, not big enough for an iec socket but could probably use flying leads.

There is also a seller that sells coils without the connectors, but I can't find the listing again now, at least a cheap as I remember. This looks good though for the money and you can always unsolder the plug.

Then you just need a project box and some cables.

sedentree

Would vaporizerhut work for you? They have a bit of cannabis hardware stuff, this is currently sold out but you could sign up for notifications?

Rodney

Last nite I had a dream that I dropped my ZX and it shattered when it hit the floor. What could be the meaning, behind such a nightmare?

This means that you are deeply in love with your ZX so you should handle it with care each time you use it to avoid this dream becoming a reality.

I have similar dreams about my Tinymight2 stopping working and had the same dream about my volcano stopping working.

Top Bottom