Hookahhead_MD Custom glass vape accessories

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
But wait, there's more! The new item of the week is that I am venturing into ball vape bowls. Here's my first injector. Its a hand formed (with a tool) 18mm joint on a 14mm joint. I realize the bowl area should be shorter. I don't currently own a ball vape, so If anyone else has some feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Looks awesome! I don't think the bowl area should be shorter, it already looks pretty short, of course it depends on the injector you are using... Some are longer than others, I don't have any of the super short ones at all myself, but suppose there's many who do...

They did not sell out yet, I just shipped the package off this morning. The sold out listing is just a place holder for when they arrive. I would check over the weekend, but I expect them to be in stock by Monday or Tuesday at the latest. If you snag one, please follow up with your feedback as it helps us all!

I picked up one of @Hookahhead_MD spiral cooling stems in green for the TM2 from @VGOODIEZ and it came in Friday (also grabbed some other goodiez I haven't tried yet). Granted it is my first custom stem for the TM2, man does that thing change how it hits. Much more free flowing air then the stock stem with CU. Also seems to get a more even roast. I actually need to try it on lower temps or try temp stepping with it as this completely changes the way the TM2 works IMO. Kind of mad I did not pick up something quicker! Not sure how many times I read custom stems make the TM2 so much better, now I firmly believe this. For reference I took a SS screen I had and put it in to keep some scooby snacks away. Not sure if that's recommended or just kind of my standard thing.

I am curious as I can't tell, do the daisy stems have the same cooling spiral in them? If so I might be nabbing one or two of those soon as well.

First time using Vgoodiez and Hookahead_MD. Highly recommend both!

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
I picked up one of @Hookahhead_MD spiral cooling stems in green for the TM2 from @VGOODIEZ and it came in Friday (also grabbed some other goodiez I haven't tried yet). Granted it is my first custom stem for the TM2, man does that thing change how it hits. Much more free flowing air then the stock stem with CU. Also seems to get a more even roast. I actually need to try it on lower temps or try temp stepping with it as this completely changes the way the TM2 works IMO. Kind of mad I did not pick up something quicker! Not sure how many times I read custom stems make the TM2 so much better, now I firmly believe this. For reference I took a SS screen I had and put it in to keep some scooby snacks away. Not sure if that's recommended or just kind of my standard thing.

I am curious as I can't tell, do the daisy stems have the same cooling spiral in them? If so I might be nabbing one or two of those soon as well.

First time using Vgoodiez and Hookahead_MD. Highly recommend both!

Thanks for following up and letting me know! Stem design definitely makes a difference with this device. Originally I wanted to make fancy stems with no cooling, but quickly realized that the TM is just too hot without any cooling. The Daisy intercooler was my first design, it was created to be novel and economic. Unfortunately, the open channel down the center provides too much air flow, and doesn't quite cool the vapor as efficiently as it should. I had recommended 3rd party intercoolers to help alleviate this issue, but unfortunately buying an additional intercooler and/or MP bumped up the price a bit.

In my opinion the new spiral stems do a much better job at cooling the vapor. They have a bit more draw restriction than the daisy stems, but I feel like it falls in the sweet spot between too little and too much. Both stems are intended to be used with either a conical or rimmed screen, otherwise you will definitely suck up plant material. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out. Happy vapors!

Thanks for following up and letting me know! Stem design definitely makes a difference with this device. Originally I wanted to make fancy stems with no cooling, but quickly realized that the TM is just too hot without any cooling. The Daisy intercooler was my first design, it was created to be novel and economic. Unfortunately, the open channel down the center provides too much air flow, and doesn't quite cool the vapor as efficiently as it should. I had recommended 3rd party intercoolers to help alleviate this issue, but unfortunately buying an additional intercooler and/or MP bumped up the price a bit.

In my opinion the new spiral stems do a much better job at cooling the vapor. They have a bit more draw restriction than the daisy stems, but I feel like it falls in the sweet spot between too little and too much. Both stems are intended to be used with either a conical or rimmed screen, otherwise you will definitely suck up plant material. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out. Happy vapors!

Gotcha, I couldn't tell from the pictures very well about the cooling for the daisy stems. Thanks for the explanation. Also now going back and reading your other posts I should have did that before as it shows the cooling of the daisy stems.

Also if this new stem has more draw restriction than the daisy, it can't be very much at all. I mean compared to the stock stem and CU of the TM2 it is world's of difference!

I also missed on vgoodiez where it said to use a basket or conical screen for these, sometimes I struggle to read 😅

Great work! Enjoying this stem a LOT! Also nice to support someone "local" as I live in central VA.

Partialgenious,

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey everybody, I finally made it back into the studio last night.

I picked up this 10mm octopus that was requested. I usually recommend an opaque octopus on a transparent base, but I like the way this guy turned out.
zjprfqb0c7fc1
t5e8qtb0c7fc1
48sjzne0c7fc1

I finally got a picture of the 19/22 joints that I picked up last month. The length of tube on a joint is typically 3-4 inches, I am not sure how they determined the various lengths of these haha.
xp0w8zoad7fc1
5ladi3q6c7fc1

I made another stem for Zasquatch to play with.
y4wt0180e7fc1

I also made this Squatlock and 9mm adapter combo that was requested.
q7yunoq6c7fc1
sbtpnpq6c7fc1
e00q37q6c7fc1

And always trying something new, I think I made a diffuser bowl. The bowl is made on 22x3 tubing, which gives you a 16mm inner diameter, so these should work with the 5/8" screens.

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey all, I'm still alive! I haven't had much time to make it into the studio this month, but I did finally squeeze some time in over the weekend.

All of my spiral stems have sold out at vgoodiez, so thank you all for your continued support. I didn't work on anything besides stems this weekend, but at least I can finally restock vgoodiez! I added white as an option this time.

nc5t607ax1lc1.jpg
r8fsrz6ax1lc1.jpg
n9erh07ax1lc1.jpg
j13sb07ax1lc1.jpg
3ie7wz6ax1lc1.jpg
joh3g07ax1lc1.jpg
ehndtz6ax1lc1.jpg

I made 2 stems with the opaque black, however every single weld cracked. I haven't had this issue with any other color, at most I might have 1 weld crack out of 10-12 stems. Unfortunately this means the opaque black will not be an option.

axilla101

Hey all, I'm still alive! I haven't had much time to make it into the studio this month, but I did finally squeeze some time in over the weekend.

All of my spiral stems have sold out at vgoodiez, so thank you all for your continued support. I didn't work on anything besides stems this weekend, but at least I can finally restock vgoodiez! I added white as an option this time.

nc5t607ax1lc1.jpg
r8fsrz6ax1lc1.jpg
n9erh07ax1lc1.jpg
j13sb07ax1lc1.jpg
3ie7wz6ax1lc1.jpg
joh3g07ax1lc1.jpg
ehndtz6ax1lc1.jpg

I made 2 stems with the opaque black, however every single weld cracked. I haven't had this issue with any other color, at most I might have 1 weld crack out of 10-12 stems. Unfortunately this means the opaque black will not be an option.

Man, I just got one of these spiral stems and they're GREAT! Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new stem.

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey everyone, it's been a long while since my last update. I have still been working on stuff when I have the chance. Here is some of what I've been up to, thanks for looking!

Sadly Etsy gave me the boot due to multiple violations for paraphernalia, despite the fact that you can find a plethora of traditional combustion pieces on there. I tried to be careful with my wording and listings, but it didn't matter in the end. Admittedly I was disappointed because it was a good platform for me.

ea3p5i27uc3d1

Fortunately, we have our own community that supports each other. Around 4/20 I sent a package of some older inventory that I had to vgoodiez. You can now search for "Hookahhead" and find my page on vgoodiez.com

5stouvwzzgqc1

My Spiral stems have continued to sell well, and I recently sent over another restock.
8k4htio5cl1d1

Vgoodiez also started stocking my Triple Maria WPA for 8mm TEDs such as Dynavap/Thermal Accumulator.
71so3s8jjdqc1
himsfdajjdqc1
4gq2un8jjdqc1
gckc4q8jjdqc1
06vwgv8jjdqc1
hdiri9wjjdqc1
9ukv9bwjjdqc1

The first shipment of Triple Maria have pretty much sold out, but I made these over the weekend and will ship them out as soon as I can pick them up. I made a few 18mm that I will be sending along.
pxrf3rwo0v2d1
craooxeghv2d1

I also made a batch of 10mm mini bubble WPA. The transparent red is a new color for me.
axwksmyncl1d1
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-m600oshjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-1h1cgthjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-78677vhjqsyc1.jpg

some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-322j6vhjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-v2qh2vhjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-2dz0kvhjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-qhm59vhjqsyc1.jpg

coolbreeze

Hey everyone, it's been a long while since my last update. I have still been working on stuff when I have the chance. Here is some of what I've been up to, thanks for looking!

Sadly Etsy gave me the boot due to multiple violations for paraphernalia, despite the fact that you can find a plethora of traditional combustion pieces on there. I tried to be careful with my wording and listings, but it didn't matter in the end. Admittedly I was disappointed because it was a good platform for me.

ea3p5i27uc3d1

Fortunately, we have our own community that supports each other. Around 4/20 I sent a package of some older inventory that I had to vgoodiez. You can now search for "Hookahhead" and find my page on vgoodiez.com

5stouvwzzgqc1

My Spiral stems have continued to sell well, and I recently sent over another restock.
8k4htio5cl1d1

Vgoodiez also started stocking my Triple Maria WPA for 8mm TEDs such as Dynavap/Thermal Accumulator.
71so3s8jjdqc1
himsfdajjdqc1
4gq2un8jjdqc1
gckc4q8jjdqc1
06vwgv8jjdqc1
hdiri9wjjdqc1
9ukv9bwjjdqc1

The first shipment of Triple Maria have pretty much sold out, but I made these over the weekend and will ship them out as soon as I can pick them up. I made a few 18mm that I will be sending along.
pxrf3rwo0v2d1
craooxeghv2d1

I also made a batch of 10mm mini bubble WPA. The transparent red is a new color for me.
axwksmyncl1d1
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-m600oshjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-1h1cgthjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-78677vhjqsyc1.jpg

some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-322j6vhjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-v2qh2vhjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-2dz0kvhjqsyc1.jpg
some-10mm-mini-bubbles-v0-qhm59vhjqsyc1.jpg

Sorry to hear about Etsy, but glad to see you at Vgoodiez. Triple-maria WPA on the way!

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey all, I have to say it's great to log on here and see all of the likes. It's a simple thing, but it definitely makes me smile.

Today while browsing the forum I saw a lot of talk in the J-hook thread. I wanted to show what I have currently available. Unfortunately a lot of these pieces are "second" quality. It can sometimes be disheartening to spend a half a day or more on a complex piece just for it to have a small crack in the end, but that's just the reality of working with glass. The pieces with issues are safe to use and clean, however are likely more prone to breaking from a drop or rough handling. I have taken photos of the issues, and will do my best to describe them. I am happy to take additional photos or answer any questions through DMs. This is my first time selling directly on the forum, but this is the only place I will make this post. I will respect the first dibs DM on a piece for 72 hours to work out payment, and then I will move on to the next person. I can accept payment through PayPal or Venmo, both offer buyer protection. Shipping will be $5 in the US. I am happy to ship internationally if you cover the shipping. I would also be happy to sightly discount a WPA if you'd like to bundle.

14mm Spiral Hammer: Transparent purple ($60 + shipping)- This piece has an unground 14mm joint, and does not have a carb. It is 6.5 inches long and 2.5 inches high. There is a small chip in the spiral near the mouth piece.

3crv7oqipg3d1
lsqp74sipg3d1

14mm Spiral Hammer: Transparent Orange ($35 + shipping) - This piece has a ground 14mm joint, and does not have a carb. It is 6.5 inches long and 2.5 inches high. 3 of the 4 welds have a small crack but the piece is solid and does not rattle.

7my8p4sipg3d1
duumf5sipg3d1

18mm Spiral Hammer: Transparent Orange ($55 + shipping) - This piece has a ground 18mm joint, and has a carb. It is 7.5 inches long and 3.5 inches high. 2 of the welds (same side) have a small crack, but the piece is solid and does not rattle.

qa5mkhfppg3d1
41s3gtbqpg3d1

18mm Spiral Hammer: Transparent Purple/Green (50$ + shipping). This piece has a ground 18mm joint, and does not have a carb. It is 6.5 inches long and 2.5 inches high. 1 of the welds have a small crack, but the piece is solid and does not rattle.

a7r91m1jpg3d1
dnbnh93rug3d1

14mm Daisy Hammer: Opaque Green (25$ + shipping). This piece has an unground 14mm joint, and does not have a carb. It is 5.25 inches long and 2.25 inches tall. This was an early piece, so the shaping is a bit off. There are scuff marks on the stem, and the accent on the front is off center a bit.

ycy0fbyopg3d1
b76deodopg3d1

14mm Squatlock: Opaque Pink ($60 + Shipping) - This piece has a hand formed, unground 14mm joint and does not have a carb. It is 4 inches wide, and 3.5 inches tall. This piece is one of the first prototypes of this style that I made. Nothing is really wrong with it. It is slightly less stable than later versions where I moved the stem down lower.

8od7em1jpg3d1

14mm Squatlock: Transparent Black ($45 + shipping) - This piece has a ground 14mm joint and does not have a carb. It is 4 inches wide and 4.25 inches tall. I made this piece before I got the thicker joints that I use now. The base is thinner than the pieces I make now, and feels somewhat fragile.

khs8wq4npg3d1

14mm Squatlock: Transparent Purple ($75 + Shipping) - This piece has a ground 14mm joint and does not have a carb. It is 4 inches long and 4.5 inches tall. This is a first quality piece, it was made with the new thick joints and has no issues. However the customer requested an 18mm joint and I accidentally made a 14.
mbs7kx6jpg3d1

Last edited:

Hookahhead_MD

Accessory Maker
Hey all, thank you for helping me find homes for some of these second quality pieces. I also have a few TM stems, these are all priced at 50% of retail. So if you've been wanting to try one of my stems, but the price is holding you back now is your chance. I am happy to make bundle deals too, I really just want to get these to people that can use them. I am happy to take additional pictures and answer any questions in DM.

Spiral stems - $25 + shipping

Mishaped Mouthpiece - I have 2 transparent teal with a misshaped mouthpiece
7g22lwouls3d1
d71vaudmls3d1

Cracked Mouthpiece - I have these 6 pieces that have a small crack in the mouthpiece. If you’re not planning on using these with a Dynavap/TA these are great.
9t4re6dmls3d1
h5cei8puls3d1
e3fz68bnms3d1

Cracked Weld - I have these 5 pieces that have a single cracked weld
51lm6u1yls3d1
zcz1p22rns3d1
kspnr32rns3d1

Daisy Stems - 15$ for economy, $17.50 for standard and XL + shipping

I have a good many Daisy stems that are second quality. Some have a small crack in the weld or mouthpiece, some have minor cosmetic issues, others I can't really tell why I originally rejected them anymore. DM me what style you're interested in and I can share some options 👍.

kveabz2rns3d1

Spiral Stem - FREE w/ purchase
I have these 2 opaque black stems that have cracks on all 4 welds. This is an incompatible color and I likely won’t try these again. If you pick up one of the other stems and want one of these let me know.

qkl0jqjpjt3d1

Last edited:
Top Bottom