Moody

I reached out, he replied that they banned his store and ghosted him on why. I suggested he start an account here.
Thanks for the update. Appreciated. I'm guessing foul play and some competitor reported him for something. What else could it be? There are plenty of others selling similar items that could be considered paraphenalia and are still around....

maremaresing

perfection in every detail
😍

Beautiful combo! What lighter is that, and do you like it? Does the exposed flame adjuster on the bottom get moved automatically when handling or in use? It's giving me a bad case of LAS (Lighter Acquisition Syndrome).

Hagbard

its the Xikar Verano Flat Flame and i love it to bits. The Flat Flame is just perfect for Ti tips. And no the adjustment wheel does not turn at all. Its a beautiful torch and the build quality is superb.

Hagbard,
Reactions: coolbreeze

HighTime

I’ve been using my new M7/XL, and what stands out beyond how very nice it looks and feels is how efficiently it extracts and how incredibly hard it hits. This is the first DynaVap I’ve tried, and it’s been a pleasant surprise!

coolbreeze

I’ve been using my new M7/XL, and what stands out beyond how very nice it looks and feels is how efficiently it extracts and how incredibly hard it hits. This is the first DynaVap I’ve tried, and it’s been a pleasant surprise!
I really like the M+ but I think this one's even more my speed in terms of the extended heat/hits. I really appreciate the XL, too, they knocked that outta the park--the working man's Omni. Had to grab another condenser for swapping around.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: HighTime

coolbreeze

@coolbreeze In your experience, how does the M7 XL compare to the Omni in how they perform?
That's a tough one without back-to-backing them but the titanium Omni tips will cool much faster, especially the older ones. Those seem more oriented toward flavor although the '21 also holds a lot of heat, too. The Ms are usually more forgiving and more oriented toward repeatable results to overstate it a bit. The M7 in particular probably outperforms the Omni in terms of the extended hits, but the Omni probably can produce better flavor. And the Omni can be adjusted on the fly where the MXL has to be pulled out and adjusted manually. The Omni is a good bit lighter, and the older Omni much lighter than the M7XL. If someone called it the best M I'd find it hard to argue, though I like 'em all.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Octavia
Top Bottom