TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I caved, cancelled my upgrade order and ordered the new PH. Hope it’s worth it, but I already know how much I love TM.
One of the Greatest for sure !
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I’ve used my purpleheart TM2 for 24 hours now after all the initial cleaning and it works well! Just like I knew it would and similar to my OG TM. I never considered trading in my TM but it’s a nice option to have.

This is what I’ve been using and loving the stem so far:

It’s great to have different stem options and with a second TM I can vary them more. Maybe consign my TM for on-the-go and keep the PH TM2 more at home with the longer stems. I’m a portables guy at heart though and the Tinymight is best IMO (for me). Love this vape!! :peace:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
however, they often fade to a brown color over time, so especially be careful with the sunlight, that has the stuff that turns it brown
Guess i'll be using mine in my cave exclusively then! Only take it out in direct sunlight for worshipping purposes, like at solstice or similar.
Don't want that redskin to catch a tan! :D
Or get a jacket for it (and only undress it from dusk till dawn)!
Thanks for the heads up!

PH might not like the sun but the sun seems to like PH

or use of a pill on top of the beads if available.

Not available as of yet but i dig the idea! :tup:
There's some extra balls included so "balled up" one of my OG stock stems with half CU (for the bowl) and the ditanium mp.
For now only have the screen to seal them on top but the hunt for terp pills is open!
Anyway: this setup has a very unrestricted airflow (CU is empty), more open then the new glass screen stems (which is pretty open too actually). Cooling is excellent, flavor too!
Before i was using this stem with empty CU but this beats it in taste and cooling!

Used the new short stem for a couple of days (30-40 bowls i reckon). When clean there's some restriction from the glass screen but the draw is pretty open imo.
By now balls getting sticky, rimless screen starting to stick to the walls of stem but no clogging so far. Still draws pretty smooth. Wouldn't take it much further normally, desperately needs a clean imo but all for science i guess so i'll carry on a bit to see if it gets stuck!
But: when that reclaim reaches the last balls, i'm out baby!

ordered the new PH. Hope it’s worth it
I foresee no regrets!

666Honeybadger,
Reactions: Shit Snacks
Top Bottom