Tabletop Bong anyone?

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I have been hesitant to use the terp pearls. I have been concerned that they could break the stem when you drop them in. How do you protect the down stem when using terp pearls?
Jumping into the thread cold here a bit but since we're talking about water pieces could you load the pearls with some water present to slow them down and then drain it?

AndyO

Could you talk a bit about how the TTB does for flavor? And sorry if I didn't see, but did you get the 500ml or 250ml? I really love using a whip with my Terp Hammer and currently have a Diamond Glass Shower Stacks Perc bubbler with a whip attached to the bong mouthpiece. The globe just looks more whip purpose driven, but I am a bit of a flavor chaser.

Sorry mate, I missed this. I have the 500ml version. I guess the customisation means that it's as flavoursome as you want it to be, cos you have such variety in stems and media. I'm not really a flavour chaser, so it's not really something I can speak to.

The best "head to head" comparison I have is probably with the Anvil using the Revolve vs using the glass dynavap WPA with the table top bong - the Revolve has a much stronger flavour in that comparison. And it's probably just as cool. But it's not as well diffused/easy to inhale. Flavor isn't known to be a strength of the Anvil, but in terms of what I can taste (not quality of taste, but just presence of taste), the Revolve is like an 8/10 while the TTB is like a 3/10.

AndyO,

AndyO

I have been hesitant to use the terp pearls. I have been concerned that they could break the stem when you drop them in. How do you protect the down stem when using terp pearls?

Never even occured to me to worry about it!

But I never, ever use dry bongs, it's always through a bong half filled with water. I guess I just took it on good faith that the water "broke the fall" enough. I haven't had any issues with breakage.

AndyO,
Top Bottom